[Game] Charlotte Hornets @ Sacramento Kings, 1/2/24,7p PST/10p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murray plus Barnes = 33 minutes 30% shooting and 8 points
Lyles alone = 8 minutes 67% shooting , 6 points …
Why we don’t let the guy in fire (last game as well) take a bit more minutes …

The Kings can't stink it up next half but it kind of feels like the Hornets just don't have the fire power to hang. 11 straight, time to make it 12.

You and I aren't working from the same definitions of witty or succinct, but I'm glad that you liked him. I'm equally glad that he's enjoying his well-earned retirement.
The word witty is the most apt description of Jerry's charm. He's basically the dictionary definition of wit.

You can't be witty unless you are succinct. As the saying goes, brevity is the soul of wit. Feel free to not reply to this - demonstrating brevity.

It's always interesting looking at stats and not seeing things you swore you saw in the game. Says Len has 0 blocks - Am I blind or did he swat Ish Smith's layup on the breakaway layup right when he checked in?

Uninspiring basketball and it feels like the kings should be down, but they are up 5 instead. The usual culprits struggling (Barnes, Huerter, and Murray). I'd be nervous if they let the Hornets hang around in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.