Can't believe this ....

I went to sixers.com to see how C-Web played against Raptors and imagine my surprise when I saw the numbers Donyell Marshall had today!!!! Look at his minutes... amazing!

p.s. sorry for posting this one here but I thought it might be interesting.
B.

should be in the NBA forum.

As far as your post goes Webb had a decent game and it's good to see him improving in that Iverson controlled offense.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The_true_KING said:
I went to sixers.com to see how C-Web played against Raptors and imagine my surprise when I saw the numbers Donyell Marshall had today!!!! Look at his minutes... amazing!

p.s. sorry for posting this one here but I thought it might be interesting.
B.
CWebb will always be popular with a lot of Kings fans, so we welcome posts about him. But, like BigWaxer said, it belongs in the NBA forum.

Thanks for the info.

GoSACtown said:
yea marshall had 12 threes
Ties the NBA record Kobe set on 1/7/03 vs Seattle. He was 12/18, Marshall 12/19. I never thought anyone would even come close to tying that mark, much less Donyell Marshall. Funny how two guys not known for shooting from the arc own the record.

This is only the 3rd time a player has hit 10 or more threes from the traditional arc as well (Brian Shaw hit 10 at Milwaukee in 1993). Everyone else who has hit 10 did it with that wussy shortened arc.