Can You Believe This ? Some Jerk Egged Bibby's House/Car.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/columns/graswich/story/12872475p-13721673c.html

Price to pay: Sometimes it's not easy being a star player for the Kings. Such was the case when Mike Bibby found his house and car drenched with broken eggs the other day. "It's awful that people would do something like that," said Kristy Crow, a Bibby buddy who saw the mess. "I know people are upset with the way the Kings played, but it's criminal to take it out on one person. It's not his fault. Nobody wanted to win more than Mike." Bibby lives in a gated community not far from Arco Arena. He didn't bother calling the cops to report the vandalism. "He figures it goes with the territory," Kristy said. The gates didn't offer much protection. As Kristy said, "If you know where someone lives, all you have to do is wait for someone to open the gates and drive in." ...

Who ever did this, you are a jerk, if your a Kings fan, then dont consider yourself one anymore. Im pist about this as if it was some of my own belongings.

I know were Bibby Lives :) Don't get excited it's cause of my job. It wasn't me. I would rather TP/EGG VF's house cause the road is still not open (she knows what I am talking about)

I don't understand why some AHOLE would do something like this.

It's not a serious crime but shows to me either they were kids / or just straight JA's

As a young'n I did the same to friend’s houses and I am sure we all tossed up a roll of T-P. Keyword being a friends house as a joke. Not sure what to think about this. IMO it's a crime. Eggs do damage to paint.

BigWaxer said:
I know were Bibby Lives :) Don't get excited it's cause of my job. It wasn't me. I would rather TP/EGG VF's house cause the road is still not open (she knows what I am talking about)

It's not a serious crime but shows to me either they were kids / or just straight JA's

As a young'n I did the same to friend’s houses and I am sure we all tossed up a roll of T-P. Keyword being a friends house as a joke. Not sure what to think about this. IMO it's a crime. Eggs do damage to paint.
What is your job?
It must be cool.

Pathetic. I know they get paid alot and we expect alot from them, but these guys also give alot to the community and for some idiot to do stuff like that is just way to low.

That is HORRIBLE. Hopefully, it was just kids kids being stupid. That would be bad enough but if it was an adult, I will be even more upset. Lately, I have been disappointed with the attitude of some of our "fans." I just don't get it. I know that we all want great things for our team and expect more than a first round playoff exit, but I think that we got more than we really should have expected out of this season. The team had a rough year and as far as I am concerned, exceeded my expectations- not my hopes, but my expectations. Not that I want us to go back to our pre-Vlade/Webber season results, but we almost seemed more faithful then. I have no problems with fans suggesting disappointment or suggestions of how to improve. A real fan WILL do that for the love of their team, but some of the ugliness has gotten out of hand. I'm glad that it is coming from just a few, but I do not want us to lose our INCREDIBLE reputation as great fans. I have lived on both coasts and now in the deep south and I can promise you that there a FEW fann groups as dedicated as Kings fans. I do not want us to lose that!!!

BigWaxer said:

Was this his house in Sac or Arizona?

Situation Update:

Finley has confessed. His hearing starts as soon as the PHX/DAL series is over.....

His rumored accomplice, Jerome James, is yet to be questioned by authorities.

:D

War Eagle King said:
Situation Update:

Finley has confessed. His hearing starts as soon as the PHX/DAL series is over.....

His rumored accomplice, Jerome James, is yet to be questioned by authorities.

:D

OF COURSE!!! We should have known!;)

I heard it on the radio this morning on sports 1140. They said one of the Kings' players had his house and car egged. When they said it was Mike Bibby, I was hot.:mad: I would've been upset no matter who the player, but he is my favorite. I was even more annoyed when one of the hosts (Phantom, I think) made a joke out of it.

It showed no class from the person who did this!! OK, they lost the playoffs in the first round, but considering everthing the team went through this year I think they did great ending the season with 50 wins and making the playoffs.

I think Mike showed more class by not reporting the vandalism and taking the attitude "he figures it goes with the territory". I don't agree with that sentiment, but shows why I like the guy.:)

Child Play!!!

That person needs to be shot in between his eyes....loosely of course.

When my sister in law lived in an apartment, someone she knew egged her car and not long after that his new car got demolished to pieces. It's called KARMA and that person who did it to Bibby will surely see his karma soon or later.

Last edited:
Andriod_KiNg said:
http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/columns/graswich/story/12872475p-13721673c.html

Price to pay: Sometimes it's not easy being a star player for the Kings. Such was the case when Mike Bibby found his house and car drenched with broken eggs the other day. "It's awful that people would do something like that," said Kristy Crow, a Bibby buddy who saw the mess. "I know people are upset with the way the Kings played, but it's criminal to take it out on one person. It's not his fault. Nobody wanted to win more than Mike." Bibby lives in a gated community not far from Arco Arena. He didn't bother calling the cops to report the vandalism. "He figures it goes with the territory," Kristy said. The gates didn't offer much protection. As Kristy said, "If you know where someone lives, all you have to do is wait for someone to open the gates and drive in." ...

Who ever did this, you are a jerk, if your a Kings fan, then dont consider yourself one anymore. Im pist about this as if it was some of my own belongings.
Guy probably felt that Bibby was responsible for losing series but he shouldn't do that. However, Bibby has to come down lit a bit and realise that he is not an All Star player on this team because I am not sure what else in the future can happen with his car or house.

Bibby if you control your game you'll stay long time in Sac if not you'll be kicked out like Chris was.

One more time I don't like that kind of punishment for bad plays in playoffs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hoopsfan said:
^^ How absolutely predictable of you.:rolleyes:
Kinda like the morons who keyed my truck when I had my Kings bumber stickers in 2002. Given, I live in Socal and I may have "been asking for it", but with a few given exceptions, Laker fans are right with Detroit fans as the epitome of classlessness.

That just SUCKS!! I hope that this experience doesn't change Mike's opinion of Sac and the people who live there. It was probably just a bunch of kids being stupid....what a bunch of poo-poo heads! Sorry Mike! :(

Unbelievable ..... (shakin' my head)

Let's get CSI-Sac-Town on the scene

At least it was just eggs and stuff ... thank gawd this individual is not a COMPLETE WHACKO and did something more harmful.

piksi

Hall of Famer
The way I see it - it has to be Pedja;)

He did it in hope that Mike would be so upset to request a trade which would finally make the Kings - Pedja's team:rolleyes:.

Obviously, Finley was involved in some capacity.

The theory about LA fans being responsible for it has a major hole

There are no LA fans.:D