Brian Skinner TURNIPED

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Ryle said:
Can someone explain what happened.....and what the hell "turniped" means
He got hurt. INJURED. The whole turniped thing is just...a futile effort to fend of Finley. ;)

Sprained foot. No idea how serious. But enough to keep him out of the game.

Bricklayer

RAIDER925 said:
damn hopefully he'll be fine and will be able to come back in the 2nd half
Said he was out for the game -- won't return. And in the last game of the season that's probably about right -- why risk it?

Bricklayer said:
He got hurt. INJURED. The whole turniped thing is just...a futile effort to fend of Finley. ;)

Sprained foot. No idea how serious. But enough to keep him out of the game.
Well he played a few minutes after he sprained it. If it was a serious sprain he prolly wouldn't be able to walk. That was one turnip I wasn't expecting and I am also glad to see Bibby in street clothes.

Bricklayer said:
Said he was out for the game -- won't return. And in the last game of the season that's probably about right -- why risk it?
yeah thats true I was hoping it wasn't really serious and that he'd be able to come back in but I guess since playoffs start Saturday and all he should just sit it out

are you guys friggin kidding me....I know injuries happen....but geez it's gotta stop at some point :eek: Is it just extremely bad luck, or are our guys so fragile ??? aghhhh damn it %$#&

Bricklayer

BullKing said:
are you guys friggin kidding me....I know injuries happen....but geez it's gotta stop at some point :eek: Is it just extremely bad luck, or are our guys so fragile ??? aghhhh damn it %$#&
Skinner's fragile.

Its also probably a minor thing and not a real biggee.

ya know people with bad eyes really wouldn't have gotten the very end of that sentence PixelP...they would only be able to see OMG! Skinner's out for the rest of the season

thank god for me that I can see fine from close up and also that I'm not looking at the computer screen from across the room cuz that would have momentarily thrown me off and freaked me out

iheartBrad said:
ya know people with bad eyes really wouldn't have gotten the very end of that sentence PixelP...they would only be able to see OMG! Skinner's out for the rest of the season

thank god for me that I can see fine from close up and also that I'm not looking at the computer screen from across the room cuz that would have momentarily thrown me off and freaked me out
:D Fun with the font tool :D