"Boogie Vision" is 20/20

I'm thinking about making some sunglasses for next season, maybe make a ton of them, that give you 20/20 "Boogie Vision". 20(points)20(rebounds)

Make em' black and purple as just a fun sort of thing. I dunno. I think it'd be cool.
Thoughts?

Attachments

Last edited:
Personally, I never wear sun glasses as I don't like them (on anyone). But these are nice as far as what they're made for - novelty. They look good, and well done for the idea and creativity.

I could see people buying these outside Arco before a game. Would be interesting to see thousands of people wearing them simultaneously. You could be on to something here...

Idea
Design of Boogie glasses
???
Profit!!!

And I'm in Florida! But honestly, I'm as big of a Kings fan as I've ever been. Despite our owners who have bent us over and railed us time and time again, I think the FANS are what make the Sacramento Kings and Sacramento so special. I'm going to look into maybe getting these made. I think it'd be cool. Maybe send a pair to DeMarcus haha

I guarantee you that if I DO make them, I'll be rocking them when I attend the Kings vs Magic games here in Orlando!

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Personally, I never wear sun glasses as I don't like them (on anyone). But these are nice as far as what they're made for - novelty. They look good, and well done for the idea and creativity.

I could see people buying these outside Arco before a game. Would be interesting to see thousands of people wearing them simultaneously. You could be on to something here...

Idea
Design of Boogie glasses
???
Profit!!!
Perhaps the amount of sun where you live is different than the the amount in California. :)

Idea
Design of Boogie glasses
???
Profit!!!
Sunglasses are pretty important to block out uv rays that can damage the eyes, as well as glare. They serve an especially important function in driving, cutting glare and direct sunlight.

Sunglasses are pretty important to block out uv rays that can damage the eyes, as well as glare. They serve an especially important function in driving, cutting glare and direct sunlight.
I'm aware of what their function is. What I should have said is that I don't like them as an item of fashion, which many people only wear them as.

Perhaps the amount of sun where you live is different than the the amount in California.

Don't know what you're talking about. The sun never stops shining here. :p

I want to get these made. Even though I live in Orlando, I plan on spending the money to sit near or close to the Kings bench during the games they play here and wear my Boogie Vision glasses!