Bogs - play or rest this summer? (split)

Hi all. I've been watching this forum since the time Bogdan has started to play for Kings. As he has been playing for my favorite club, Partizan Belgrade, in Serbia, I continued to watch his games even when he left that team.

Anyway, related to this topic: Bogdan will NOT play for NT this summer. Reason is simple: this year there is no any NT championship, as FIBA rescheduled whole calendar.

But, next year, summer 2019, I think he wil play for NT.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hi all. I've been watching this forum since the time Bogdan has started to play for Kings. As he has been playing for my favorite club, Partizan Belgrade, in Serbia, I continued to watch his games even when he left that team.

Anyway, related to this topic: Bogdan will NOT play for NT this summer. Reason is simple: this year there is no any NT championship, as FIBA rescheduled whole calendar.

First, welcome to KF. Always good to see a "lurker" decide to jump in and post.

Second, you make a good point. :)

Firstly welcome! :)

It's good to have someone else from the Partizan family around. Not enough of us I say!

Secondly, I totally forgot about the new FIBA calender. Maybe because I think their changes are ridiculous. :D

World championship qualifications won't be easy task for Serbia during summer, we will need some of our NBA and other good players. But i really think it's time for Bogi to rest, and time for Marjanovic, Bjelica, Jokic or Teodosic to play... I guess Bogi will play every Olympic, European or World tournament in the future, especially with Vlade in Kings office, but he definitely needs some rest this summer.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I was certain that Bogs was going to play in the summer but it's positive news to hear that he decided his body needs some much needed rest and this way he can focus more on his individual game