Blase Vlade.

From The Times:

Vlade Divac
almost left home without it.

The Laker center was pumping gas into his sport utility vehicle before heading to the airport for the beginning of last week's trip, but he left his wallet on the SUV's roof as he drove away.

A screenwriter who had just moved from Hawaii and was staying at an airport hotel found the wallet in the middle of Sepulveda Boulevard. Shawn Corridan, 45, figured he was being duped and scanned for TV cameras after he pulled over, opened the wallet and saw Divac's driver's license and American Express card.

"I can't tell you how many times I was looking around, smirking, saying, 'Who's kidding me?' " Corridan said. "I would have looked around for 'Candid Camera' and Allen Funt, but he's been gone for a while. I knew I wasn't being 'Punk'd' because I'm not a celebrity."

Corridan called the credit-card company, which tracked down Divac within 15 minutes.

Divac met Corridan at the hotel — "The guy was as nice as can be," Corridan said — and retrieved his wallet.

The Lakers later contacted Corridan and gave him dinner for three and three tickets for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bulls.

Wouldn't you be tempted to try to use Vlade;s card to buy dinner at Tunel21 (or whatever it's called). How about ordering 100 cases of cigarettes on the net. They might not figure it out for weeks.

quick dog said:
Wouldn't you be tempted to try to use Vlade;s card to buy dinner at Tunel21 (or whatever it's called). How about ordering 100 cases of cigarettes on the net. They might not figure it out for weeks.
LMAO

.... or not at all

quick dog said:
Or how about ordering an ounce to be sent to cwebbs house?

When Vlade is eventually run out of Los Angeles, I wonder if he would consider leading cheers with the Royal Court Dancers? He would also look pretty good sitting on the bench with Pete Carrill. In fact, Coachie would look like Charlie McCarthy sitting on Vlade's lap.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
KingKong said:
Hey now, he was always a good guy, until ofcourse he starts flopping against Miller :D
In all fairness to Vlade, whatever "flopping" he may have done is pretty much over. He made the comment last year that he's getting too old for some of those things, especially since it's becoming harder and harder to get back up.

;)

Coming back from a back injury, I seriously doubt if Vlade is going to want to take any chances...