Blame Finley Revolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
slugking50 said:
Finley has been hiding lately. He must be getting ready to strike!!

Damn you Finley!!!!
He has struck! I had a cold that I was finally getting over after more than a week, and I wake up this morning all congested again. Ack!!!!

Not nice, Finley!

6th said:
He has struck! I had a cold that I was finally getting over after more than a week, and I wake up this morning all congested again. Ack!!!!

Not nice, Finley!
I know the feeling, Reina. I'm SURE that Finley is the cause of my allergies going crazy.

Everyone is telling me its the tree pollens. But, oh no, its that blasted Finley.

It's Finley's fault that Amare Stoudemire's goaltend or "block" as they like to call it was named Southwest Airline's high-flying play of the week.

Finley, it's not funny anymore:
STOP MATCHING DIGGER PHELP'S HIGHLITER'S TO HIS TIES, OR VICE VERSA!!!!!!
Today it's lime green. I've seen yellow, red, pink and blue. At first funny coincidence, now it looks like it's done on purpose.

Finley, some of your fans have now given me a headache. Don't have them come hijack our thread to make them seem tougher than Charmin tissue. Leave our optimism where it belongs

Finley is the reason tonights game was in technicolor......the color on the tv blew out..interesting watching though...our uniforms kept changing from red to green to blue...and vlade looks good with a green face...;)

That was just over the line Finley!!!!!

Elise10 said:
Finley, it's not funny anymore:
STOP MATCHING DIGGER PHELP'S HIGHLITER'S TO HIS TIES, OR VICE VERSA!!!!!!
Today it's lime green. I've seen yellow, red, pink and blue. At first funny coincidence, now it looks like it's done on purpose.
My mom does that with her pens and her scrub tops

I've never been in this thread before...but I'm definetly gonna have to make a more conscious effort to blame Finley for more things...

As for tonight...

I will once again BLAME FINLEY for the Kings injuries and the fact that Peja now has a strained left groin...:mad:

HndsmCelt said:
Finley is absolutly responsable for Pedja's injured groin! (Try not to let your immagination go too far iith this one)
They need to invent a smiley that would properly convey my restraint.

For now, I'll go with:

Status
Not open for further replies.