Bibby's Playing Like He Doesn't Want Trade

How on earth does someone's rather unorthodox superstition usually done after his first return to the bench count as a metaphor? Does the same thing whether the Kings win or lose, has been for years. But since we're in a losing season all of a sudden it's now symbolic :confused:

No, you see, it's been symbollic the whole time.

However, there's no reason to point it out until after the team is losing so that you can maximize the I've-known-it-all-along smarty pants points.

Timing is everything. Make such a claim during the stretch where Mike Bibby is carrying the team, and you run the risk of sounding like an idiot.

No, you see, it's been symbollic the whole time.

However, there's no reason to point it out until after the team is losing so that you can maximize the I've-known-it-all-along smarty pants points.

Timing is everything. Make such a claim during the stretch where Mike Bibby is carrying the team, and you run the risk of sounding like an idiot.
No, actually even when Mike is in a bad stretch, this sort of comment still makes one look like an idiot.

Let's see...go to Cleveland, earn the same money the next two years and play for a title contender alongside LeBron James. Yeah, who in his right mind would want to go there, when he can stay in warm Sacramento and play for a mediocre, star-less team with no possiblity of contending for anything anytime soon?:rolleyes:
I kinda take the same approach as you do.. Winning cures alot of problems... Personally, I think Mike would work alot better in Cleveland than Miami, and I think he would make a bigger impact in Cleveland as opposed to Miami..

The Cavs are trying to run & gun a little more, and that suits Mike.. But, the Cavs are a solid halfcourt team, and LeBron's unselfishness could really benefit Mike in the halfcourt game.. Plus, LeBron has never had a player or PG of Mike's caliber.. I think you would even see a better/more dangerous LeBron James..And that's scary.

I don't see why Mike wouldn't want to leave to be honest ? Sac is great, but we're in a weird transition period right now.. Cleveland is a team ready to win now, they're in the east- so the chance of getting to the finals is easier, they're still pretty young, so they could be a threat for another 3 or 4 years..