Bad omen?

16 of the Sixers final 27 games over the remainder of the season (including last night's game with the Bucks and tonight's game with the Nets) are back-to-back games. Doesn't bode well for CWebb's knee.

I agree that it will be tough...but I know from quotes by Sixers coach that he is well aware of Webbers injury problems and I am confident that he will not be playing Webber an excessive amount of minutes the way that Coach Adelman seemed to. When Webb is playing he is does not seem to be the center of the team the way he seemed to be with Sac...I think that will make a big difference...he is more there to compliment Iversons skills rather than take over and win the game for them....good situation for Webb I think.

the sixers coaching staff know all about Chris' knee problems...and im sure they are going to be able handle those back to back situations just fine

4cwebb said:
16 of the Sixers final 27 games over the remainder of the season (including last night's game with the Bucks and tonight's game with the Nets) are back-to-back games. Doesn't bode well for CWebb's knee.
Yeah, I was talking about this a while ago in another thread too. I think we may see a few games Webb sits out (like how he did with the Kings).

EmKingsFan4 said:
When Webb is playing he is does not seem to be the center of the team the way he seemed to be with Sac...
I never thought of Webb as the center of attention for the Kings. I always thought it was Pedja. I remember last season in the Playoffs, Dirk said that they'll rather have 2 players guarding Pedja outside and allow Bibby, Webb and the rest make a layup. That isn't only Mavs gameplan to beating the Kings, a lot of teams said the same. Even Vlade said that earlier this season when the Lakers were going to go against Kings. (Yes, Pedja is that good...lol. ;))

yah i noticed while watching the sixers game last night that chris would more then less get out of the way of iverson, and let him do his thing. it shows what roll he will be playing over there, but it could be a potent one if they get it right. the back to backs wont be a problem for chris, he might sit out a couple, but he is on a mission now.