Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIG - You're not getting the concept of the thread. You answer the question in the last post and then ask either the same question or a new question for the next person to answer...

;)

-----------------------------------------

Answer to last question: I would rather they just tell me what they want - like a report on traffic control - and let me get to it by myself.

New question:

Same question, next person.
it really depends on whether or not they pick apart the details after only telling you what they want done.

if they are that way, I want step by step instructions so to be sure they can't pick it apart. ;)

if they only want results, then just tell me what they want.

did you think you would ever have children when you were 18? or for those who are 18 or haven't reached it yet- have you thought about it?

Being of the male persuasion - I am pretty sure I am unable to have children ... although our Governor did - IN THE MOVIES

What's your favorite CARD GAME (poker TYPE games not included) ???

lol, same answer

If you could only take one thing out of ech of these three categories to a deserted island where you would reside for the rest of your life, which would they be: The categories are Books, Albums, and an article of clothing.

is it legal to answer the q I started?

jeez Proph, way to make me feel bad, but the book I will bring on this one way vacation is going to be an entertaining book. Harry Potter 3. That's only because I airmailed the Bible there already :p The album would probably be a 5 way tie (sorry to break the rules :() Muse/ Black Holes and Revelations. Lostprophets/Liberation Transmission. The Unseen/Lower Class Crucifixion. The Unseen/ Explode. or Rise Against/ The Sufferer and the Witness. and the article of clothing, a decent pair of socks. Preferably Kings coloured, or orange and green stripes.

same Q

Book: "War and Peace" -- long enough to keep me from getting through it too quickly
Music: Too hard to choose. Hopefully I'll have figured out how to burn my entire music collection onto one disc before I get stranded
Clothing: A good pair of jeans.

If I skip the clothing and subject myself to being forever stranded nekkid on a deserted island, can I be rewarded with more books and music?

Book: Bible
Album: Some 80's new wave compilation.
Clothing: sarong

Putting aside what the weather is like right now - would you rather be stuck in a heat wave or a cold snap?

Book: To Kill A Mockingbird
Album: Led Zeppelin IV
Clothing: my 49er hat

edit: Shoot...I didn't see that RoyalDiva submitted a new question. So I'll answer that too:

COLD SNAP for sure...it's a lot easier to warm up than it is to cool down. Winter is my favorite season; summer my least favorite.

Last edited:
sundae. bananas make my throat itch. besides, sundaes are better anyway.

If you had to listen to one song that continuously plays in your head the rest of your life, what would it be?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
"Moaner," by Underworld.

Are you people really so desperate for post-whore threads that you'd bump one that's been inactive for two weeks just to have another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.