Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that there is no difference....about 98.7% sure...Vermicelli is just very thin spaghetti, the word "Vermicelli" actually is Italian for thin worms...mmm yummy!

If you could go back in time and change just one thing that happened in the Kings regular season of basketball what would you change?

Last edited:
oh boy! This year...? If its this year than I'd have to go back and either fix one of the non goaltending calls...either against Phoenix or against Dallas...which one I don't know...but thats what it would come down to

next person, same question

During bball season: Comcast, TNT, ESPN, ESPN2, NBATV, NBALP
Just watchin regular TV: WB, MTV, Disney..

Do you like MTV(Real World, Newlyweds,ect) or VH1(Strange Love, The Surreal Life, ect) reality shows best?

I Like This ...

If it doesn't rain .... we were gonna go out on the lake ... instead I'll do a bit of yard work. Go over to Big 5 or Sports Authority and get a couple pairs of tennis shoes. Watch a bit of the NFL draft and see who the 9'ers and Ray-duhz pick-up. BBQ some ribs for dinner and watch the games that are on before Kings vs Sonics.

Do you play any musical instruments ???

PRAYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the weather like where you are ? (last week, it was 80 degrees here, this morning, there is SNOW on the ground ) ONLY IN OHIO !!!!!!!!!!!

It was pretty good around here for the past week, clear skies about 75-80 degrees. Yesterday and Today look kind of cloudly and we have been experiencing light showers. :p

What are you going to do this summer?

I don't have any big plans of going away anywhere this summer..so probably just go the usual not so far places..probably go to the beach..Atlantic City..some theme parks (Dorney Park, Six Flags)..stuff like that..and just relax, enjoy my time off from school, enjoy the weather..just chill

Same question..

For the first time ever, I will be in school for the first part of the summer. Well actually it's only until the end of June so I guess it's not even really the summer. I'll be working, chillin, partying (I turn 21 in June), etc... My family is going to Sandusky, OH to this amusement park called Cedar Point. They have the best rollercoasters. And we'll probably hit up Six Flags a couple times because we brought season passes. So hopefully it will be a good summer with lots to do.

I'm being lazy so:
next person, same question
What are you going to do this summer?

Oddly enough ...

I come to KingsFans.com .... oh, I do a few other things. I'll pick-up my guitar and start playing. Go for a walk. Make a few phone calls and just talk with somebody. But, mostly I think about WHY AM I SO STRESSED and try to think of ways to deal with it better.

What's your best/favorite "childhood" memory ???

maybe not be best...but a funny one

a funny/favorite pastime memory was at thanksgiving one year when I was 5 or 6 my older cousin asked if i loved my grandma,and I said yea. He then responded by saying "ewww, your a lesbian", but i didn't know what that ment so he told me it was when 2 girls loved each other...so that night at thanksgiving dinner with all my family there...i stood up in my seat and i said "everyone i have an announcement to make....i am a lesbian" everyone looked at me and i then explained chris told me since i love grandma that im a lesbian...lol so that was embaressing/funny......

What is you worst childhood memory?

my worst childhood memory was when i lost all of my skin on my middle finger in 2nd grade. it eventually grew back. the worst thing about it was that i went to the kings game the same night and spilled jalepeno juice in the cut!

who is you favorite artist?

Status
Not open for further replies.