Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...well I'll just guess what you meant and say that my favorite music artists change all the time but I have ALWAYS (since 1990) been a HUGE Mariah fan...

If you could live ANYWHERE in the world where would it be?

EmKingsFan4 said:
Okay...well I'll just guess what you meant and say that my favorite music artists change all the time but I have ALWAYS (since 1990) been a HUGE Mariah fan...

If you could live ANYWHERE in the world where would it be?
HONESTLY.......Right where I live now.

How would you define "HAPPINESS?"

I would have to say my best friend! She helps me through thick and thin! Also I would have to say Tiger Woods for two reasons...one because he inspires me to practice more so I can have a better golf game and also because he gives so much back to people! One of my favorite quotes is "Give back more to the world than you receive!"

Next Person same question....

it's been diff. people at different points of my life but right now it has to be my sister whose fighting a battle with cancer and her strength is an inspiration.

Anyone else a soap opera junkie??

sneak backstage during a concert or follow bball players from the arena to their home. LOL my friend LOVES Kyle Korver and we were gonna follow him one time, but we chickened out.. plus we don't want to be known as stalkers :D lol

Who is the coolest "famous" person you've ever met(celeb/athlete,ect)?

I have met a lot of famous people living in Marin and believe me some are arrogant a..holes. IE:James Hettfield. But the nicest one I ever met was John Waite when he was in Missings Persons. It was late at night in Lyons Rest. and a bunch of us were hanging out drinking cofee like we always did in High School and in walks Missing Persons and sits down next to us. John leaned over and asked me what young kids do in Novato for fun. I responded he was sitting in it. We did Lyons for fun. He then invited us to join them and we talked for over an hour about the possibility of him opening a club for 18 and over in Novato. He was so friendly and open.

Next person same question but add the rudest celeb as well.

Daniela-I am sooo jealous of you...

But getting to the question-well, I didn't actually meet or talk to him, but I did sit next to Timothy B. Schmit, bassist and vocalist for The Eagles at Bella Bru last December here in Sacto. He didn't get annoyed or tell me to stop when I stared at him (I'm a huge Eagles fan!), so I guess that counts as being nice. He was also very nice to us fans when he gave a small concert at Tower Records four years ago, even when some crazy woman started shrieking at him. I have never met a rude celeb, but I know someone who had a very bad experience with Mike Bibby that I won't recount here as he has plenty of fans who might get mad.

This one is fun-let's continue. Same question to the next person.

Same Here ...

I've met alot of celebs/musicians/sports figures ... meeting is one thing, talking with and getting to know one another is different.
I'm friends with Vida Blue ... we used to play ping-pong alot, just sit around talk. He's really a great guy. Friends with Claudell Washington, too.
I have friends/family in the movies and TV shows .... but, I already knew them.
Rude celeb ... let's see ... haven't really come across any or had the misfortune of finding out.

What do you do to enjoy yourself or have a good time ???

RoyalDiva said:
Daniela-I am sooo jealous of you...

But getting to the question-well, I didn't actually meet or talk to him, but I did sit next to Timothy B. Schmit, bassist and vocalist for The Eagles at Bella Bru last December here in Sacto. He didn't get annoyed or tell me to stop when I stared at him (I'm a huge Eagles fan!), so I guess that counts as being nice. He was also very nice to us fans when he gave a small concert at Tower Records four years ago, even when some crazy woman started shrieking at him. I have never met a rude celeb, but I know someone who had a very bad experience with Mike Bibby that I won't recount here as he has plenty of fans who might get mad.

This one is fun-let's continue. Same question to the next person.
Wow..so you know someone who had a bad Bibby experience, huh?.....Maybe he was having a bad day or something...My husband, brother and I met him in Arden Mall a couple of years ago and he could not have been nicer...he signed the shirt I was wearing and everything!!!

Folsom Al said:
What do you do to enjoy yourself or have a good time ???
Spending time with my boys (all three of them! :p ) is most enjoyable to me. There's never a lack of laughter in our household!!

And because I can't think of anything original to ask, next person, same question?

EmKingsFan4 said:
Wow..so you know someone who had a bad Bibby experience, huh?.....Maybe he was having a bad day or something...My husband, brother and I met him in Arden Mall a couple of years ago and he could not have been nicer...he signed the shirt I was wearing and everything!!!
This is exactly why I didn't want to explain it. I am not going to get into an argument or debate with anyone on whether Bibby is a nice guy or not. It is what it is.

Now getting back to the point of this thread....

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
sneak backstage during a concert or follow bball players from the arena to their home. LOL my friend LOVES Kyle Korver and we were gonna follow him one time, but we chickened out.. plus we don't want to be known as stalkers :D lol

Who is the coolest "famous" person you've ever met(celeb/athlete,ect)?

You're giving me ideas lol
Sorry to interrupt please continue

i don't like sandwiches..but I like hoagies. my fav would be italian hoagie w/ little lettuce and tomato, pickles, no onions, oil and mayo and sometimes sweet peppers.. yummy

Which teams are you rooting for out of the match ups now?
Kings or Sonics? (you better say Kings!)
Spurs or Nuggets?
Rockets or Mavs?
Suns or Grizzlies?
Sixers or Pistons?
Heat or Nets?
Pacers or Celtics?
Wizards or Bulls?

Kings,Nuggets,Rockets,Grizzlies,Sixers,Nets,Pacers,Bulls generally I root for the underdog unless there's particular team/player I like or anyone playing Lakers/Mavs.

next person, same question (too early to get creative)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
What a sneaky way to ask several questions at once. ;) :p

Kings or Sonics? (you better say Kings!)
Spurs or Nuggets?
Rockets or Mavs?
Suns or Grizzlies?
Sixers or Pistons?
Heat or Nets?
Pacers or Celtics?
Wizards or Bulls?

I like the sandwhich question. Only this time...

What is your favorite sandwhich shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.