Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have my own car..

Would you think its fair to say (and try not to be too terribly biased here) that in last years ECF Tayshaun Prince's "the block" on Reggie Miller in the open court was similar to Robert Horry's game winning 3 at the buzzer against us in '02 WCF...?? Now think about this...

No one cuz I can't figure out how to use my phone. But if I knew how, i'd probably put my boyfriend and my mom.

Do you think there's anything wrong with going to the movies or a restaraunt alone or do you think people who do so are loners?

I don't think they are loners...I do think its weird going to a restaurant by yourself is seemingly uncomfortable...I would never do it..but thats because I'd feel like everyone is looking at me eat and I can't stand that and I hate sitting down to a table in public anyway where there is nobody sitting across from me cuz I feel exposed again like everyone is watching me eat....as for the movies the common misconception there is that the person is "pathetic" which I don't find to be the case either...I wouldn't go by myself just cuz I'd always prefer to go out with friends...though one time I went to see CATCH ME IF YOU CAN in the theater by myself cuz nobody wanted to go with me and I wanted to see the movie super bad...so I went by myself...I thought it would be super awkward but it wasn't all...if you go at a good time and not lets say opening night or opening weekend when its packed...

Do you like buffets as much as I do?

I don't think there's anything wrong w/it....I'm usually w/someone when I go to the movies or a restaurant, but I would go to the movies by myself if I was trying to duck and dodge someone for a 2 hours.lol..:)...I do find it weird that most ppl who r alone at restaurants are always on their cell phone :)

same question

iheartBrad said:
I don't think they are loners...I do think its weird going to a restaurant by yourself is seemingly uncomfortable...I would never do it..but thats because I'd feel like everyone is looking at me eat and I can't stand that and I hate sitting down to a table in public anyway where there is nobody sitting across from me cuz I feel exposed again like everyone is watching me eat....as for the movies the common misconception there is that the person is "pathetic" which I don't find to be the case either...I wouldn't go by myself just cuz I'd always prefer to go out with friends...though one time I went to see CATCH ME IF YOU CAN in the theater by myself cuz nobody wanted to go with me and I wanted to see the movie super bad...so I went by myself...I thought it would be super awkward but it wasn't all...if you go at a good time and not lets say opening night or opening weekend when its packed...
What is your favorite movie that was centered around dancing? (If it was Dirty Dancing don't bother answering--I want to hear something different--no offense)

whatever time my kids stop deciding to be quiet...;)

why is it whenever you want the kids up,they want to sleep in, but when you want to sleep in, they wake up early.??

Kids are way smarter than people give them credit for...I believe that kids unconsciously do it on purpose..if that makes sense or is even possible

Why is that when you were in high school you could never think of anything more exciting to write in somebodies yearbook besides "Have a great summer!" ????

I don't know, but I never did that. I always tried to write something different in everyones yearbook. Same with thank you notes and stuff...I just can't stand writing the exact same thing to each person.

What's your favorite kind of gum?

Last edited:
EmKingsFan4 said:
I don't know, but I never did that. I always tried to write something different in everyones yearbook. Same with thank you notes and stuff...I just can't stand writing the exact same thing to each person.

What's your favorite kind of gum?

I like mostly mints but wintergreen is my fav.

Food. Chinese or Italian?

Ooh, that is a tough question...occasionally there is nothing better than some chinese take out or a homemade stir fry but I'm gonna have to go with Italian....I make a killer chicken manicotti...

yankees or red sox? (personally, I don't like either, I don't even follow baseball but I couldn't think of a good question so there you go!)

EmKingsFan4 said:
Ooh, that is a tough question...occasionally there is nothing better than some chinese take out or a homemade stir fry but I'm gonna have to go with Italian....I make a killer chicken manicotti...

yankees or red sox? (personally, I don't like either, I don't even follow baseball but I couldn't think of a good question so there you go!)
Err hrm Red Sox

Msn Messenger or AIM

Well duh!!! Thats just a given for you! I love how you put I HATE THE MAVS under your name....now thats just dallas hating at it's best! ;) Okay...for some crazy ol' reason I've got Black eyed peas "where is the love" stuck in my head when I haven't even listened to the song for months....What's up wit dat? Must be the doing of that dastardly Finley! humph!!

Next Person.....Same Question

When I use to get a week off of school or work you mean...? the answer to that is no...but when I use to go away for vacation and then come back to CT I always without fail get sick then...going from the hot climate back here where its cold...actually the last time I got sick was after I came back from my spring break in Florida that was March of 2003...

When you were a kid or maybe now what posters did you have on you wall any..?? (Personally I'm a poster freak I have two Justin Timberlake posters, a Good Charlotte poster, 3 Christina Aguilera posters, a Jessica Simpson poster, a Colin Farrell poster, a Orlando Bloom poster, a Bratz dolls poster, a G-Unit poster, a poster with Eminem/50 Cent/Dr. Dre all on it and a Mike Bibby poster---believe it or not its very tastefull done and it does not look tacky)

Well, I did before I got married...the hubby doesn't really wanna see the other objects of my affections on the wall and I REALLY don't want to see his....TWO Justin posters, huh? I LOVE JT!!! You have great taste between JT and Bibby...but no Brad posters, huh? ;)

Next person...same question..

I have yet to find a Brad poster...but rest assure the minute I find one that thing will be on my wall...I do also want to get a LP poster I can't believe I don't have one actually...and a really good David Beckham poster...I know it probably seems sad that I'm 20 years old with like 54654 posters but I love them...what can I say I'm a girl through and through I have pink walls with a pink throw rug and pink and white bedding...my room is very shabby chic even with the posters and pix around...

sorry to interrupt the thread...

do go on...

iheartBrad said:
I have yet to find a Brad poster...but rest assure the minute I find one that thing will be on my wall...I do also want to get a LP poster I can't believe I don't have one actually...and a really good David Beckham poster...I know it probably seems sad that I'm 20 years old with like 54654 posters but I love them...what can I say I'm a girl through and through I have pink walls with a pink throw rug and pink and white bedding...my room is very shabby chic even with the posters and pix around...

sorry to interrupt the thread...

do go on...
>>WARNING! Brief Thread interruption about to occur!!<< I know I'm gonna feel like an idiot when you tell me cause I probably already knew but who is LP? The place in England where I live is like 45 minutes away from David Beckhams house here in England..I always say I'm gonna go down there..but never do. Also, don't feel bad about the poster thing..I'm a 25 year old woman with two kids, and if I had my own room you better believe the first pieces of decor would be the Bibby, and JT posters I have rolled up in the back of my closet! I think I'll always be 16 at heart! >>THREAD INTERRUPTION ENDED..PLEASE CONTINUE AS NORMAL!<<<

I think Iheartbrad means Linkin Park, but I could be wrong...

back to the thread....

I don't have posters. I'm more into paintings, mostly of people playing in a jazz band. I got several of those. I have the sign I made for the kings wizards game this season on my wall, along with some metals. My whole room is purple and black.

What color scheme does your room have?

Status
Not open for further replies.