Article: Not For the Faint of Heart

bajaden

Hall of Famer
For starters, you are sorely missed as a regular poster. Secondly, very nice post. I wish I could have writen it myself. But then you are the talented one. By the way, if you have computer service up there, its possible to still get the games.

Thanks for the comments that I agree with 100%. I'm a Kings fan "for better or worse, in sickness and in health....." You get the idea.

For me its an emotional relationship. That's what makes it so much fun, That's also what can make it so darned hard sometimes. But I'm committed to this team and not looking for a divorce. ;)

HAVE PERSISTENCE, O MY KINGS!

This is a great post. Thank you for your positive and emotional appeal to Kings fans everywhere. I can totally relate to being emotionally attached to this team. We were there when they were gawdawful, when Webber and Vlade made it special, and we are gawdawful again. But there is always hope. The future is much brighter than we can see in the depths of a losing streak. There is a grand plan. A long and complicated plan to get the Kings back to the success of seasons past. It might not be happening fast enough for some, but it is happening nonetheless.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
VF21, I really liked the post. You always have been great at keeping things in perspective, and I think much of it you nailed right on the head. Couldn't agree more about being puzzled by the "losing faith" coversation, or taking a break until it gets better. Kings fans are here through thick and thin. It's always easy to be a fan when things are going well, that's why they call it fair weather.

BTW, your presence is sorely missed.