Adelman Needs To Go!!!!

forza kings said:
How do you know for sure that Adelman talks to the players about it "ALL THE TIME". Let's say he does and the players don't listen or execute..What is that telling you about our players and their respect for the coach? If Adelman is not happy about the defensive weakness of a player, what does he do about it? Have you ever seen him making a line-up change (or a significant change in minutes of a player) unless he is forced to do that due to injuries? The message that he is giving to the players on the floor is that no matter how much they won't listen to his so called "defensive emphasis", they won't be benched or have reduced minutes (even to make a point he won't do that).
Perfect example of this would have been Mobley against Orlando. He really played like crap on defense and it would have been nice if Evans would have played more than 6 minutes to see if he gave a better effort and send a message to Mobley(especially with Wade coming up tonight). Instead Mobley got continually burned and the Kings lost the game.

forza kings said:
How do you know for sure that Adelman talks to the players about it "ALL THE TIME". Let's say he does and the players don't listen or execute..What is that telling you about our players and their respect for the coach? If Adelman is not happy about the defensive weakness of a player, what does he do about it? Have you ever seen him making a line-up change (or a significant change in minutes of a player) unless he is forced to do that due to injuries? The message that he is giving to the players on the floor is that no matter how much they won't listen to his so called "defensive emphasis", they won't be benched or have reduced minutes (even to make a point he won't do that).
Well you know I don't know for sure what Adelman talks to his players about, but neither do you. Maybe the majority of the players on our team just are not strong defensive players...maybe Adelman finds it best to concentrate on our offensive game primarily because that is where our strength lies...to outscore them...I don't know. All I do know is that as much as we want the Kings to win games, coach wants it more. I find it very silly that some coach's have to bench their players who "aren't listening" like they're 5 year old boys...they shouldn't need to be punished like children, if they respect and listen to the coach great if not they can always be traded.

Ryle said:
Well, in that case then the Maloofs can stop raising my season tickets and continually asking for more and more money from me. If the team is just going with "good and happy" players then I will pass.
Do you prefer your players "bad and unhappy?" :p

Last edited:
EmKingsFan4 said:
I find it very silly that some coach's have to bench their players who "aren't listening" like they're 5 year old boys...they shouldn't need to be punished like children, if they respect and listen to the coach great if not they can always be traded.
Why would that be silly? If you don't do your job the way you should even after you are told to do it, I am sure your boss wouldn't be okay with that, would he?

forza kings said:
Why would that be silly? If you don't do your job the way you should even after you are told to do it, I am sure your boss wouldn't be okay with that, would he?
Well of course not but my boss isn't going to "put me in the corner" for being bad...you don't follow orders properly, you get fired. period.