82games Focus on Kings

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Have checked those out last week -- was a bit confused by some of them, and they don't seem to have been updated in the last three weeks (you can tell from some of the raw numbers they are using that they were put together sometime around game 10 or so).

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
uolj said:
According to the site they were posted yesterday and the data includes all but last week's games.
All I know is that if you add up the FTs taken by any of the Kings in those stats you come out with slightly over half of their season totals.

piksi said:
To sum up Pedja is the most officient offensive player and our backcourt sucks defensively.

What else is new ?
Bibby ranked a better defender than Christie. THAT is kinda new(s), to me at least.

Bricklayer said:
All I know is that if you add up the FTs taken by any of the Kings in those stats you come out with slightly over half of their season totals.
I wouldn't be surprised if the data wasn't very correct. I'll be more interested in it as the season draws to a close and we get much more information. What is nice is that this guy is focusing specifically on the Kings. So if by chance he ends up doing an accurate job we might actually have an extra resource specific to our team. I would care a lot less if they were tracking every possession of the Hornets.