2021 Free Agency Mega Thread

Do the Kings make a surprise Free Agency splash?

• Total voters
The Knicks are locked into a
Noel/Robinson
Randle
RJ Barrett
Fournier
D-Rose/Quickley
core for the next couple of years
I don't hate it. They need Quickley/RJ/Mitch Rob to take a leap, but at least they do have some young guys that can reach an upside. Fournier spacing is a good fit for them, although I wouldn't want to pay that contract.

Don't hate it at all. Caruso is legit good and they're now super flexible with that 3-guard rotation. And it steals a valuable asset from the Lakers that they can't replace, so even better.

Current Kings roster:
Len/Queta/Jones
Barnes/Bagley/Metu
Harkless/Woodard/James
Haliburton/Hield/Ramsey
Fox/Wright/Mitchell
Can still throw a boulder through the middle of that squads roster, right around the most important spot, and depth that if Holmes is brought back would make Vlade look conservative, lol.

Carmichael Dave posted on Twitter

Surfs up

What does it mean? Cryptic post or gibberish
I take it to mean he's checking to see if the Kings have any signs of life. Len is solid but dude, if that TT deal goes through and Bagley stays what are they doing here? At least when Vlade went full depth mode it was with players that seemed to have some level of interest around the league. Bringing back Baze is one thing, he could fill a need but man. Not that that exception is valuable but hold off if you are indeed getting something else via trade.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I take it to mean he's checking to see if the Kings have any signs of life. Len is solid but dude, if that TT deal goes through and Bagley stays what are they doing here? At least when Vlade went full depth mode it was with players that seemed to have some level of interest around the league. Bringing back Baze is one thing, he could fill a need but man. Not that that exception is valuable but hold off if you are indeed getting something else via trade.
I take it to mean he is a twit. Wish bricklayer was around.