2020 NBA Draft Thread (Twitter spoilers friendly)

I haven't watched much tape on Haliburton since I didn't think we had a shot.

A lot of you guys are comparing him to Christie but I don't think he's known for those types of defensive chops.

What do you guys think about a Caris Levert comparison?

Yep.....now Donte would make a heck of a lot of sense with those two guys.

Terrible take by whoever it was talking (Jay Williams?) saying he's a great pick in case Fox doesn't want to be here. I don't think he realizes that Haliburton isn't a 6'1" PG.
Or that Fox is under Kings control for about another 5 years

I haven't watched much tape on Haliburton since I didn't think we had a shot.

A lot of you guys are comparing him to Christie but I don't think he's known for those types of defensive chops.

What do you guys think about a Caris Levert comparison?
He has a similar physical profile to Christie, maybe a little less sturdy, and is a SG who is really more of a PG. Defensively he's not a slouch but offensively he's probably a little more capable than DC was.

Haliburton is an exceptional playmaker. Fantastic basketball IQ.

His shooting form and frame concern me but I think at the very least he'll be a good role player who has the chance to be a lot more.
Yeah, his shot looks quite odd. But apparently he makes it at a pretty good rate. If that holds at the next level, IDC what it looks like.

And I know we're getting into the mid-teens now, but I want to point out that our resident college basketball expert Bajaden believes Haliburton is the NUMBER ONE player in the draft. Not the number one player for the Kings at 12. The. Number. One. Player.
I’m nowhere near the draft expert of Baja but I had him number 3 on my big board behind Hayes and Wiseman. Could not be happier with how this worked out for the Kings.