2019/2020 Schedule release Aug 12 Noon

NBA officially releases schedule for the upcoming season tomorrow. This season cannot start soon enough, I am so amped to see the progression of our young core. Seeing Fox play in the USA blue/white scrimmage should give all Kings fans a heaping dose of optimism. The kid is a flat out stud!

Rumor has it we will start on the road Oct 23 vs Phoenix with our home opener a couple days later Oct 25 vs Portland.

https://www.abc10.com/mobile/articl...ener/103-5edd0ec2-a719-41ec-aa87-19e0ed0bb293

One national game

One

Boooooo
I agree, and there's also this:

Ref / Scheduler You Suck
Ref / Scheduler You Suck ...

IMO, the theme for the Kings for this season is to explain to the world that there is a big difference between the Washington Generals and Oh Bleep We Gotta Play THEM? It appears the Kings are ready to make that point in a very emphatic way. This is going to be a heckuva ride folks.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
In the first 10 games the Kings should win against Phoenix, Charlotte, NY, and Atlanta. Then if they just upset one out of Portland (2x), Utah (2x), Denver and Toronto they are standing at .500 after 10 games. After 10 games they should start to get their sea legs with the new coaching staff and start to get wins against teams the national media don't expect them to win. Playoffs or BUST.

I love that NO is getting all the attention. Believe me, the Kings' players aren't going to be sleeping on NO.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
There needs to be a “Harry Giles Tweets awesome stuff” thread.

Despite all signs increasingly pointing towards De'Aaron eventually becoming a top ten player in the league over the next several seasons and Marvin Bagley being the equivalent of the basketball terminator, I still believe that Harry has the talent to become the best player on the team.

That may just be my love of his particular connection with the Kings fanbase making me biased though.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Despite all signs increasingly pointing towards De'Aaron eventually becoming a top ten player in the league over the next several seasons and Marvin Bagley being the equivalent of the basketball terminator, I still believe that Harry has the talent to become the best player on the team.

That may just be my love of his particular connection with the Kings fanbase making me biased though.
I’m still with you on that. In no way is that a knock on either Fox or Bagley who are going to be elite, but HGIII has such a special feel for the game for a guy who hadn’t played a full season in years. If his knees weren’t what they are he was an easy Number 1 pick for someone else who would be building their franchise around him right now.

We’re lucky. This is an incredible argument to be able to have.