Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Kings in 6

Votes: 54 56.8%
  • Kings in 7

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • See ya next year

Votes: 15 15.8%

• Total voters
I bet we steal one in Seattle....then go up 3-1 with 2 home wins......then they fight off elimination at home in game 5.....Then we finish them off at home in game 6.
MVP of the series- ARCO ARENA!

I am saying in five..

People don't remember how good this team is with Brad Miller. I feel five games, with a max of six to win this.

You guys sure are confident about this series, unlike me. I'm not gonna be making any predictions just because I honestly have no idea what to expect from both teams. One part of me says that we are not mentally nor physically tough enough, the other part says that we will finally step up for the playoffs for the first time.

BK_KingsFan said:
You guys sure are confident about this series, unlike me. I'm not gonna be making any predictions just because I honestly have no idea what to expect from both teams. One part of me says that we are not mentally nor physically tough enough, the other part says that we will finally step up for the playoffs for the first time.
Me and you are on the same page

iheartBrad said:
Me and you are on the same page
Me as well; it depends entirely on which Kings show up. The team are going to need to keep a consistent effort throughout. Hopefull Bobby will help in that department.

Gary said:
I am saying in five..

People don't remember how good this team is with Brad Miller. I feel five games, with a max of six to win this.
Brad might not play in the first round??

It's going to be a tough but fun series. I think both teams can win at each other's court.

I say Kings in 6.

GO KINGS!!!

BK_KingsFan said:
I felt the same way last year at this time too. Kings end up winning in 5 vs Mavs.

True, different team now but the PO is a different story. Hopefully it'll be Kings way again.

We may need to win 2 games in Seattle to win this series. The sonics are a good road team and we haven't played very well on the road. I think that bobby should see a little action tonight to get the rust off. :)

Folsom Al said:
Without Miller .... I honestly don't think we have a chance.

I hope I'm wrong ....
Vs Mavs, I think without Brad, our chances is very slim to win.

But with Sonics, I think Skinner and Tag will do well. Sonics don't have a very dominating center. Of course with Brad, things for Kings are much better. :)

kings in 6 or 7. i voted 7 but idk bibby usually come alive during the playoffs, its just a matter of whose gonna help him win? God i cant wait for the playoffs to start!!!! :D

I Don't Think Anybody Really Knows ...

Viking said:
When, exactly, is he supposed to return?
First they say by the end of the regular season
Then they say in the 1st Round
Now I'm hearing by the 2nd Round (if we survive the 1st)

Folsom Al said:
First they say by the end of the regular season
Then they say in the 1st Round
Now I'm hearing by the 2nd Round (if we survive the 1st)

Well, bollocks, I was still under the "first round" impression myself.

Maybe, just maybe ...

Twix said:
Vs Mavs, I think without Brad, our chances is very slim to win.

But with Sonics, I think Skinner and Tag will do well. Sonics don't have a very dominating center. Of course with Brad, things for Kings are much better. :)
The dominating C is not my concern ....

It's our own D in the paint.

Teams are still waltzing right in for open drives to the rim ....
At times it's a dunk-fest ...

Our weakside help, when the opponent breaks down the D and penetrates, is terrible.

We really need Brad's mobility and foresight to cut-off the passing lanes.

G-Tag helps, but he's not Brad

And Skinner can't do it by himself .... he needs help

Our team defense HAS GOT TO GET TOUGHER !!!

If we can force Seattle to stay outside or not make it so easy for them to come inside, maybe - just maybe .... we have a chance.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Folsom Al said:
The dominating C is not my concern ....

It's our own D in the paint.

Teams are still waltzing right in for open drives to the rim ....
At times it's a dunk-fest ...

Our weakside help, when the opponent breaks down the D and penetrates, is terrible.

We really need Brad's mobility and foresight to cut-off the passing lanes.

G-Tag helps, but he's not Brad

And Skinner can't do it by himself .... he needs help

Our team defense HAS GOT TO GET TOUGHER !!!

If we can force Seattle to stay outside or not make it so easy for them to come inside, maybe - just maybe .... we have a chance.
If we're hoping to get Brad back to fix our defensive woes....wow. :eek:

In 6

Kings in 6.

This team has depth, and where we lack a little on defence we more than compensate on offence. It wont be easy, but Seattle will fail to win a game at Arco and we can win one at their place.

Go Kings

Bricklayer said:
If we're hoping to get Brad back to fix our defensive woes....wow. :eek:
Fix ... no
Help ... yes

I don't believe we have a Psychiatrist on staff that specializes in "So, you need help mentally to play D"

I wouldn't be surprised to see y'alls Kings take the series in 6. Seattle had a crazy 38 point 3rd quarter against my Mavs last night, but otherwise, they looked wholly unimpressive and very ripe for upset to me...

On the Otherhand ...

Evilmav2 said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see y'alls Kings take the series in 6. Seattle had a crazy 38 point 3rd quarter against my Mavs last night, but otherwise, they looked wholly unimpressive and very ripe for upset to me...
If King's play like they did the other night vs Utah ... we in a heap of trouble !!!