2013 NBA Draft thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

I like turtles
How great would it be if Stern said "With the 7th pick in the NBA draft, the Seattle Supersonics selct...oops, I mean, Sacramento Kings select..."

And right on queue.
Thing is as Noel kept staying on the board, that prevented any possible trade scenarios from happening, so, really we couldn't have traded up to get him, and it's not a surprise that NOH took him. Yeah it's a little disappointing, but less so than it really looks when you think about it, imo.

so we get another guard. Possibly encouraging us to let the former ROY of the year guard we already have go. One pick, one draft position is all it takes to ruin another draft for us. Just never works out. Or we never make it work out.

We were so close to Noel, it's heartbreaking. I wonder if NO took him just to get extra value, they don't exactly need him. I'd be inclined to push hard for him with McLemore and something else. I think the FO were planning on letting Reke go regardless, which is idiotic, but drafting McLemore still beats drafting McCollum.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Thing is as Noel kept staying on the board, that prevented any possible trade scenarios from happening, so, really we couldn't have traded up to get him, and it's not a surprise that NOH took him. Yeah it's a little disappointing, but less so than it really looks when you think about it, imo.
Let's see, opposing team strategy, completely block out the paint.

Kings strategy, take a 13th SG.

Sounds like old times. Are we sure Petrie left?

Last edited:
pretty similar to last year tho, kansas guy, expected to be gone at number 2, pollard says dont take him if he drops, still plenty of concerns, but at least he's full sized and can shoot, those things can translate no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.