Wednesday morning and latest news, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that we're going to hear more about just the relocation.
It's just my feeling that we'll be hearing something sort of concrete regarding ownership as well.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 4m

Aces guy @exhoopsPRguy: On this day in '09, ex-Sooners/Kings forward Wayman Tisdale passed away.Great guy, athlete and musician.

--------------------------

Favorable announcement would be fitting tribute to memory of a great King and fantastic human being.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I would be surprised if the Maloofs didn't look happy. They have always been the type to act as if whatever the outcome was is the one they wanted. I don't think their ego would allow them to show otherwise. If the team goes to Vivek I am sure they will say how they are glad the team stays in Sacramento, and how great the fans are. How they knew the team would stay in Sac and they were just using the threat of moving for leverage but they REALLY wanted the Kings to stay in Sac because they love Sac.... or something to that affect.
Pretty much.

Oh, and Chris, thanks for the $30mil pocket change. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I have a feeling that we're going to hear more about just the relocation.
It's just my feeling that we'll be hearing something sort of concrete regarding ownership as well.
I agree. I keep remembering both Stern and Silver saying they did not want this to drag out any longer than absolutely necessary.

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 2m
Security now lining up some barriers for the owners to get past media. This may be ending soon.

Sactown Royalty ‏@sactownroyalty 1m
RT “@nickmonacelli: Friends in high places are telling us good things...”

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 3m

Security now lining up some barriers for the owners to get past media. This may be ending soon.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Too many people are posting tweets at the same time, too. I'll break the thread but let's limit making duplicate posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.