Wednesday morning and latest news, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sactown Royalty ‏@sactownroyalty 1m
Overheard that the Maloofs looked pretty happy and have someone a big thumbs up. What does it all mean!?!?

Sactown Royalty ‏@sactownroyalty 51s
Confirmed Joe as George are looking very happy.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I've always wondered what type of woman would be willing to have Grant's children and today I find out it's a bleached blond, orange tanned reality TV house wife named Starr.
That's Grant's second wife. Not the mother of his children.

Not that any of that makes any difference.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Overheard that the Maloofs looked pretty happy and have someone a big thumbs up. What does it all mean!?!?

Yeah, they are getting MILLIONS from Vivek. I'd be happy too. They probably need it to pay the hotel and concierge before they leave.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

They're going to get millions of dollars either way. Of course they're happy. I'd be more interested in the look on Hansen's face.

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 1m
Maloofs are still out of the room. Leading one to believe they were asked to leave while decision is discussed. #NBAKings #NBASeattle

Ben Adler ‏@adlerben 1m
Just to clear up my tweet clearing up other reporters' tweets, looks like Maloofs did not re-enter mtg. Just hanging around outside the room

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Seattle take:

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 2m

Maloofs are still out of the room. Leading one to believe they were asked to leave while decision is discussed. #NBAKings #NBASeattle

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Firestone Public ‏@FirestonePublic 1m

#bigday #herewestay #herewepurple #kings @CBSSports1140 LIVE! @GrantNapearshow @jodibaconbits $5 Purple Drink Specials 3-7!

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Firestone Public ‏@FirestonePublic 1m

#bigday #herewestay #herewepurple #kings @CBSSports1140 LIVE! @GrantNapearshow @jodibaconbits $5 Purple Drink Specials 3-7!
Now I am convinced modern technology has passed me by. Is this a special code?

I would be surprised if the Maloofs didn't look happy. They have always been the type to act as if whatever the outcome was is the one they wanted. I don't think their ego would allow them to show otherwise. If the team goes to Vivek I am sure they will say how they are glad the team stays in Sacramento, and how great the fans are. How they knew the team would stay in Sac and they were just using the threat of moving for leverage but they REALLY wanted the Kings to stay in Sac because they love Sac.... or something to that affect.

Final matter before the BOG with Maloofs in the Hall:

Straight to the Noose under the old Oak Tree or Just an old fashioned Tar and Feathering?

Status
Not open for further replies.