[Game] Kings @ Bucks 12/12/12

This team is getting harder and harder to watch. I don't care what happened, Cousins needs to find a way to stay on the court.

I'm getting upset watching the warriors emerge / beat the Heat tonight. That could have been us. This organization is a joke.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
This team is getting harder and harder to watch. I don't care what happened, Cousins needs to find a way to stay on the court.

I'm getting upset watching the warriors emerge / beat the Heat tonight. That could have been us. This organization is a joke.
Living in the bay area I watch GS closer than any team other than us, and I must say they've gone about their rebuild very well. Bogut still isn't healthy either. I thought they'd finish with 10 more wins than us but it might even be more. Frustrating.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My TV just changed the channel all by itself to The Soup. If that isn't some kind of message, I don't know what is. :)

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I agree that Jimmer should be shooting more. No one else is doing well and he's really not a bad shooter. Certainly he will never get more comfortable without playing and shooting. This game is as good as any to try him.

I'm listening more of the depressing game on radio than viewing boob tube. Countless promo ads for Kings packages - 2 Jimmer tees plus tix, etc, etc. I might consider if MSE would thrown in free Prozac or other free antidepressant:)