[Game] Kings @ Bucks 12/12/12

pretty cool i got to start a thread with 12/12/12 on it!

whats uncool is how horrible this game is most likely going to be to watch. with us heading into a gauntlet in OKC Friday (thank god Cousins will not be suspended for that game) and then Denver on Sunday. say hello to a 7-16 Record :(

oh and i heard that the starting lineup will consist of both Garcia and Outlaw! so get ready to watch the trainwreck

Jason Ross ‏@JasonRoss1140
According to @ggerould the Bucks will not have Larry Sanders or Mike Dunleavy tonight. Kings w/o Cousins & Thornton.Tyreke off the bench.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thoughts and prayers to Marcus Thornton and his family. Here's hoping that his mother gets better soon.

Strange that Evans is coming in off the bench at HIS request. I don't like it.

He's done this in the past, and in those cases I have agreed with the call, but here is a situation where we are without Thornton or Cousins. I want him to step up.

This would normally be a winnable game. It still is, but we made it a lot more difficult.

Last edited:
Reke is a class act. I really wish he would just step up and just start, but he's a team first type guy. At least we don't have to worry about his attitude and behavior

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Said he wanted to show regard to Garcia, for how he's been playing. How can you argue against that?
From Reke's point of view, you can't, as he's a great teammate. My problem is with the coach then not saying, I understand you're supporting your teammate, but we need you out there starting, as at a minimum your defense will help set a tone.

Reke is a class act. I really wish he would just step up and just start, but he's a team first type guy. At least we don't have to worry about his attitude and behavior
I'd like less of a class act and more of a leader. With the way he's been playing no one would be upset at him starting.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Our frontcourt depth is atrocious, and no Cuz is not an excuse. I've said for a while we need a backup center for whenever Cuz or JT misses a game. Petrie?

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Our frontcourt depth is atrocious, and no Cuz is not an excuse. I've said for a while we need a backup center for whenever Cuz or JT misses a game. Petrie?
Yes, we do and I don't care if he is "old" by this forum's standards. In fact, an "old" vet may be exactly what we want like, er, Sammy. :)

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
The winners in this league wouldn't.
Amare is willing to come off the bench when healthy. Duncan came off the bench after returning from missing a few games.

Being a good teammate isn't poor leadership. It's more on the coach to finalize the lineup, and in this case it's more on Smart to acknowledge Reke being a good teammate but also say we need you starting. Tough when Smart is more concerned with not hurting feelings than winning.

Dear lord. This may be the most moronic thing I've ever heard
How so? When do you see Kobe, Lebron, hell...even Brandon Jennings coming off the bench? I'm just saying great players in the league don't sit on the bench when teams need them to start. Its a kind gesture by Reke but he needs less of that and more of a killer instinct. His conditioning right now is a better excuse why he should come off the bench.