[Game] Kings @ Bucks 12/12/12

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
How so? When do you see Kobe, Lebron, hell...even Brandon Jennings coming off the bench? I'm just saying great players in the league don't sit on the bench when teams need them to start. Its a kind gesture by Reke but he needs less of that and more of a killer instinct. His conditioning right now is a better excuse why he should come off the bench.
Lebron and Wade have both come off the bench when returning from injury. So has Duncan. So has Parker. So will Amare.

Lebron only once, but he's also only had one notable injury in his career.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
And how does Tyreke having a bruised knee compare to that? Kobe's played with broken fingers....
Way to ignore the players I listed, then compare a knee injury to fingers which can be splinted/wrapped.

I jsut showed you that "winning" players do and ahve come off the bench. Now you're moving the goal posts.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Lebron and Wade have both come off the bench when returning from injury. So has Duncan. So has Parker. So will Amare.

Lebron only once, but he's also only had one notable injury in his career.
And how does Tyreke having a bruised knee compare to that? Kobe's played with broken fingers....
You said that winners don't come off the bench when returning from injury. You were proven wrong. Do you think that the type of injury being returned from somehow makes you less wrong?

You said that winners don't come off the bench when returning from injury. You were proven wrong. Do you think that the type of injury being returned from somehow makes you less wrong?
I should re-phrase myself. Winners don't come off the bench when they are needed. We need Tyreke tonight. The Spurs are so good that Parker and Duncan are never really needed. Lebron came off the bench from a bad injury. Kobe plays with broken fingers. Amare hasn't entered Winner status. Tyreke comes off the bench every time he gets a bruise so players like Garcia and Travis Outlaw can start. If you ask Garcia I'm sure he would appreciate Tyreke helping them win the game over letting him start every day of the week. You guys said you want roles yet are willing to let them go willy nilly based on a player playing well. I'm getting a little off track anyways. I'm not necessarily upset that Tyreke is coming off the bench because he isn't 100%, which he clearly isn't. I'm upset because the reason I saw was that a 12th man was playing well.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I should re-phrase myself. Winners don't come off the bench when they are needed. We need Tyreke tonight. The Spurs are so good that Parker and Duncan are never really needed. Lebron came off the bench from a bad injury. Kobe plays with broken fingers. Amare hasn't entered Winner status. Tyreke comes off the bench every time he gets a bruise so players like Garcia and Travis Outlaw can start. If you ask Garcia I'm sure he would appreciate Tyreke helping them win the game over letting him start every day of the week. You guys said you want roles yet are willing to let them go willy nilly based on a player playing well. I'm getting a little off track anyways. I'm not necessarily upset that Tyreke is coming off the bench because he isn't 100%, which he clearly isn't. I'm upset because the reason I saw was that a 12th man was playing well.
Uh, he played an entire year with plantar fasciitis and has said a few times publicly he came back too quickly because he wanted to win.

He's also come back arguably too early from ankle injuries and then re-injured the ankle.