[Game] Kings @ Clippers - 12/1/12

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No, sorry ... I was talking about the terrible basketball.
Okay, then I'll respond...

No, it's not a joke unfortunately. It is just another day in the life of a Kings fan. I feel very sorry for our Southern Chapter Kingsfans.com people and the folks from CrownDowntown who are in attendance tonight.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Petrie really should be held responsible for our lack of height. Let Hassan go and no replacement. Can't blame Smart that much for having to put Trob out there as our tallest player at times.

And look, IT just jumped Jimmer again. Our backup PG rotation changes every single game.

Petrie really should be held responsible for our lack of height. Let Hassan go and no replacement. Can't blame Smart that much for having to put Trob out there as our tallest player at times.

And look, IT just jumped Jimmer again. Our backup PG rotation changes every single game.
It appears to be alternating every other game. I suppose that's a sort of consistency.

This team is so awful. They have more mental breakdowns then a middle school team. Hello! Get a coach! Teach your young players to play smart ball.

Darkest times in Sacramento basketball...and it certainly has been bleak before.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Fredette has a great game in a Fredettian way and IT goes in the next game. What exactly does Smart need to know? They have been on HIS team for almost a year.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Wrong, wrong and wrong again.

You continue to imply that we have this thing called a "rotation." I'm ashamed of you. You know full well that what we have is a touchy-feely feel-good system where everybody plays and nobody has to feel like they're not part of the group. They play a game of musical chairs before the game to decide the order in which they will take the court.