[Game] Kings @ Clippers - 4/7/12

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Be sure and look for our KingFans.com Southern Chapter at the game tonight. I'm sure they'll make their presence known.

GO KINGS!!!

The one game I circled on my calender that I was going to attend this year and it fell on Easter. Sucks. Hopefully I'll even get to watch the game.

No Chuckwagon tonight is going to hurt bad! He locks Griffin down.

Just saw that tweet about the Southern California Chapter. Nice.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wish I knew about that, I'm from So Cal too.
They'll have to identify themselves at some point. I know a few of them - like Mike0476. bajaden and CruzDude. If you're around next season, they'll have the same thing going again. It's become a tradition started by our SoCal rep CruzDude.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
They'll have to identify themselves at some point. I know a few of them - like Mike0476. bajaden and CruzDude. If you're around next season, they'll have the same thing going again. It's become a tradition started by our SoCal rep CruzDude.

So Bajaden came up to LA for the game? If so, I'm almost certain I can point him out, but won't to protect his privacy. Really is great seeing Mike popping up everywhere supporting our team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So Bajaden came up to LA for the game? If so, I'm almost certain I can point him out, but won't to protect his privacy. Really is great seeing Mike popping up everywhere supporting our team.
Yep. I'm pretty sure his wife and Mrs. CruzDude are also in attendance, along with Mike's brother. There is a sign-up thread still around from when Cruz organized this so we could probably match some names to faces. I agree, though, that it's their choice to make.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Yep. I'm pretty sure his wife and Mrs. CruzDude are also in attendance, along with Mike's brother. There is a sign-up thread still around from when Cruz organized this so we could probably match some names to faces. I agree, though, that it's their choice to make.
Many of us disagree on various topics surrounding the team, but the great thing is we all have one underlying theme in common, we love the team. Great to not only see fans from LA there, but also fans going down from up here as well as an obvious fan or two from south of the border. The passion runs deep with fans of this team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Many of us disagree on various topics surrounding the team, but the great thing is we all have one underlying theme in common, we love the team. Great to not only see fans from LA there, but also fans going down from up here as well as an obvious fan or two from south of the border. The passion runs deep with fans of this team.
Don't be surprised if you see that as part of my signature. :)

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I'm looking forward to this more than any game of recent. Sucks I have to watch the Clips broadcast, but it's all about Cuz so far.