[Game] Celtics @ Kings

Walton just said DMC is not a good individual rebounder. He should be fired on the spot.
Walton was doing well until then. Then he just had one of those "I rambled too far" moments.

Maybe he meant it takes more than one individual player to keep Cousins off the boards.

I know old Celts are relatively slow but Kings seem very fast out in transition, quick on the ball, both sides of the ball. Reke bringing it up slow as molasses not missed tonight.

were doing well with Salmons back in the starting lineup at SF at JT at PF keeping the Cs to 33% in the 1st

We need Reke and IT starting next to each other in the backcourt.

Ideally long term we find another SF and with Honeycutt giving us glimpses now who knows what could happen there.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
were doing well with Salmons back in the starting lineup at SF at JT at PF keeping the Cs to 33% in the 1st

We need Reke and IT starting next to each other in the backcourt.

Ideally long term we find another SF and with Honeycutt giving us glimpses now who knows what could happen there.
By default, we're using more size, limiting a tiny backcourt, and magically its helping.

This is essentially what Thornton would look like coming off the bench, and I like it. He can stay aggressive and be the main option, and it doesn't look eye-openingly ridiculous when he's not passing up Cousins or Reke on the way to the hoop.

Secondly, I commend Smart on playing Honeycutt and Donte tonight, though it's probably more out of necessity/desperation than anything. But regardless, hopefully those two open up his eyes tonight and earn future minutes.

This is essentially what Thornton would look like coming off the bench, and I like it. He can stay aggressive and be the main option, and it doesn't look eye-openingly ridiculous when he's not passing up Cousins or Reke on the way to the hoop.

Secondly, I commend Smart on playing Honeycutt and Donte tonight, though it's probably more out of necessity/desperation than anything. But regardless, hopefully those two open up his eyes tonight and earn future minutes.
So Tyreke's not going to play any minutes anymore?

The two simply aren't gelling together