[Game] Kings vs Pistons 3/14/12

Based on what? What happened to Theus/Natt/Musclehead/Westy?

My guess is we're paying two coaches at the same time one year from now. Just wasting money again.
he aint going to where b/c he's working well with Demarcus. the rest of the team will suffer but as long as cuz is happy, he's gonna be the head coach for a while. time to stop being a friend and start being a coach smart

he aint going to where b/c he's working well with Demarcus. the rest of the team will suffer but as long as cuz is happy, he's gonna be the head coach for a while. time to stop being a friend and start being a coach smart
Doubt that if this continues. Finish the season, yes. Here for training camp,no.

Doubt that if this continues. Finish the season, yes. Here for training camp,no.
maloofs already picked up his option for next season and with all the dough they're gonna drop on the arena, i doubt theyll fire him and continue to pay his salary. i PRAY im wrong tho. my guess is that it ends up just like this season, they let smart coach 10 games or so next season before they let him go, and that leaves us with another coach change partway through the season which is never good

kings scored 81 points through three quarters. not bad. but they gave up 97 pts to a team that ****ING AVERAGES 89.4 pts/gm!! not good...

anyone still wanna insist that this team's biggest problem is something other than defense?!

We don't suck because of our coach. We suck because our team was constructed like ****.
but we've seen this team win games this season, they went on that nice streak and then just fell apart. But the bottom line is that i have personally seen this roster be successful so i know its possible. If they're underperforming, i have to put most of the blame on the coach. other facts play in as well but i have witnessed success from this team and i believe they are better than they are playing

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
maloofs already picked up his option for next season and with all the dough they're gonna drop on the arena, i doubt theyll fire him and continue to pay his salary. i PRAY im wrong tho. my guess is that it ends up just like this season, they let smart coach 10 games or so next season before they let him go, and that leaves us with another coach change partway through the season which is never good
They've done it before. Several times.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Nice stat: the Pistons have shot 68% in the second and third quarters.

Hmm...wonder how many more threads we can have discussing our offensive problems?