[Game] Kings vs Mavs

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Somewhat dissapointed by the lack of energy out of Whiteside and Honeycutt .. these opportunities are your ONLY opportunities to show something, and they just weren't trying very hard.
It's inexplicable how non-reactionary Hassan is sometimes. It's like he's strung out on painkillers. Seems like a zombie. Don't know what the deal is. The just standing there and not reacting isn't due to inexperience. Reacting incorrectly is due to inexperience. But not reacting at all?

good win, yes dallas layed an egg tonight, but our guys capitalized and blew a team out for once. Tyreke was agressive and Isiah hit some big threes to open up the lead in the 3rd quarter. Cousins had a much better second half. Garcia has been playing great lately, he has some active hands on defense, and is hitting his 3's at a good clip. Isn't that the kind of sf we want starting? and hes a great leader to boot. Salmons has also been playing great of late. Chuck Hayes has also been playing great in the high post. I like Tyreke as the defensive stopper that runs it down your throat.

It's inexplicable how non-reactionary Hassan is sometimes. It's like he's strung out on painkillers. Seems like a zombie. Don't know what the deal is. The just standing there and not reacting isn't due to inexperience. Reacting incorrectly is due to inexperience. But not reacting at all?
peanut brain and/or his ADD kicked in

I don't think his basketball IQ is very high, he'll never be a starter imo, but he could be an interesting 3rd or 4th big to have.

I really hope he's not on ADD medication. I'm being serious. Those drugs can do that to you.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I don't think his basketball IQ is very high, he'll never be a starter imo, but he could be an interesting 3rd or 4th big to have.
I don't think it has anything to do with basketball IQ though. That would be the case for errors he makes. That's more IQ/inexperience. But he just doesn't react at all sometimes. Just watches like someone at a museum, except he's in the middle of the action.

I hope it's just a phase because he has a fair amount of potential. Just never seen anything like it before. Most guys in his position are all over the place trying too hard and making mistakes. But this really doesn't have anything to do with making mistakes, at least imo.

I wish I was in Sac tonight (or staying with someone with NBA TV) to see this game. Instead I got to watch the Wolves lose with Ricky Rubio potentially tearing his ACL on the last play of the game guarding K*be.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He got into Bill Walton's stash?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I wish I was in Sac tonight (or staying with someone with NBA TV) to see this game. Instead I got to watch the Wolves lose with Ricky Rubio potentially tearing his ACL on the last play of the game guarding K*be.
It honestly didn't look like it was that bad. Really a torn ACL?

It was on NBA TV? That would explain why the game didn't record. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep