[Game] Kings vs Mavs

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
This will be tough. I'd be surprised if the Mavs aren't pissed off after giving up the game last night to Pho. Hopefully our guys are ready. Given it's on NBATV I imagine they will be.

Matchups will be important tonight. I'm guessing we'll see a fair amount of Chuck on Dirk, hopefully Donte to. Color me worried about the possible matchups. The Mavs shortest starter is Kidd at 6'4". The VC along with Marion at the 3. Is it IT on Kidd and MT on VC? Could be a problem as Kidd will have plenty of passing lanes looking over IT. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
hopefully they show up sluggish, vet team on a back to back. but they could come with an A game, given what happend last night. I say we lose a close game. But i wouldn't put it past our guys to pull out a win.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Anyone else notice Por was losing 81-39 to Bos a few mins ago. They went on a run since, against the Bos reserves no doubt, but things are terrible in Por right now. Hopefully a player or two ripe for the picking. Outings like this help the chances they'll be willing to part with talent.

I got to admit... John Salmons has been a fairly good PG for us.

Don't forget Hassan Whiteside Bill!!!

lol @ Beaubois FG% protecting.

You must admit... it is fun having Bill The Mouth Walton as your home court announcer when you are winning and have just secured a new arena. The guy just magnifies everything in whatever direction it's heading.

We're up by nine and according to Walton "running the champs out of the building". I'll go with that.