[Game] Kings vs Mavs

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
dude!!!! Jimmers game bashes himself ... Im just mentioning whats happening in real life as opposed to all these diehard delusional jimmer fans...

It real.... Jimmer give him another dnp cause hes worthless most of his mins...
Not really applicable to anything going on right now though. And isn't there a thread dedicated to that discussion?

S

sactownfan

Dude, I'm not a dude!!!!

You're bashing a guy who's on the bench. I think it's pathetic.
YES KEEP HIM ON THE BENCH... HES PATHETIC... your pathetic and silly for thinking a fan on a forum can't be disappointed with the 10th pick thats shown up every single game by the 60th pick... He embarrasses himself I'm just saying the obvious ...

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
YES KEEP HIM ON THE BENCH... HES PATHETIC... your pathetic and silly for thinking a fan on a forum can't be disappointed with the 10th pick thats shown up every single game by the 60th pick... He embarrasses himself I'm just saying the obvious ...
What does it have to do with this game?

You also aren't enlightening anyone. Many have gone into greater detail and explained it much more intelligently.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Knock off the personal insults. First and only warning.

Shut up with your Jimmer hate. It's as bad as the blind Jimmer lovers.

"My new website, ilovetherefs.org" -Walton

I think I'm going to enjoy this 9 game homestand a LOT.

On a completely unrelated note, did you guys see what the Redskins traded to the Rams for the 2nd pick? Wow, crazy.

Go Kings!!!