[Game] Kings vs Mavs

S

sactownfan

ok Thomas... great passing ... great handles... more than proved he can play in this league and do spectacular things...

Jimmer ... horrible handles... can't even hit his 3's which is his speciality i hear... has made a few great passes this year... but is not even an avg passer... has only proved his more bust than anything... (not saying he's gonna be)

people here in this thread have mentioned that Jimmers basketball IQ and court vision is greater than Thomas???? haha wow people are WAY overrating Jimmer.

Thomas is the real deal ... Jimmer is a massive project that is below avg in every category and skill across the board...

i came here to make sure I'm not crazy. does it seem like cousins is injured to anyone? he appears to be favoring one arm SO much, that I'm starting to think the other one doesn't even work right now

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ok Thomas... great passing ... great handles... more than proved he can play in this league and do spectacular things...

Jimmer ... horrible handles... can't even hit his 3's which is his speciality i hear... has made a few great passes this year... but is not even an avg passer... has only proved his more bust than anything... (not saying he's gonna be)

people here in this thread have mentioned that Jimmers basketball IQ and court vision is greater than Thomas???? haha wow people are WAY overrating Jimmer.

Thomas is the real deal ... Jimmer is a massive project that is below avg in every category and skill across the board...
Ah, there's the sactownfan I know.

geez, dude. You don't have to bash Jimmer to elevate Thomas. Honest.

"And then Donte Jones is able to block him at the other end."

Loved hearing about how incalculable 17 points is.

Has Walton commented on the amount of TO's Carlisle is calling? I haven't been paying that much attention.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
i came here to make sure I'm not crazy. does it seem like cousins is injured to anyone? he appears to be favoring one arm SO much, that I'm starting to think the other one doesn't even work right now
He's sick; Bill and Grant talked about it earlier.

----------------------------

SI has a photographer in the house taking pics of the game? Oh God, no. DO NOT PUT ISAIAH ON THE FREAKING COVER!!!

S

sactownfan

ah, there's the sactownfan i know.

Geez, dude. You don't have to bash jimmer to elevate thomas. Honest.
dude!!!! Jimmers game bashes himself ... Im just mentioning whats happening in real life as opposed to all these diehard delusional jimmer fans...

It real.... Jimmer give him another dnp cause hes worthless most of his mins...

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
"And then Donte Jones is able to block himI think at the other end."

Has Walton commented on the amount of TO's Carlisle is calling? I haven't been paying that much attention.
I think Carlisle must have saved them from the last game in order to use them in this game.

The sad part? DMC not at his best. Everyone else firing on all cylinders.

"And then Donte Jones is able to block him at the other end."

Really?

Cause he claimed there was an all time record set by Carlilse's to's. He wanted to call the league office or something cause he was calling too many.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
dude!!!! Jimmers game bashes himself ... Im just mentioning whats happening in real life as opposed to all these diehard delusional jimmer fans...

It real.... Jimmer give him another dnp cause hes worthless most of his mins...
Dude, I'm not a dude!!!!

You're bashing a guy who's on the bench. I think it's pathetic.