[Game] Kings at Warriors

Entity

Hall of Famer
Not how I'd word it...But +1.

Greene is overrated around here. Remember how excited some of us got around here about Justin Williams (myself included)? We had B-Rad grabbing 4 rpg, and Shareef getting about 5rpg, then all of a sudden there is this youngster grabbing 12 boards in 15 minutes...Why, he's what we've all been waiting for! Never mind that he's terrible! Thats Donte Greene...Except at the 3.

All that being said....I'd rather see him out there than Salmons.
Justin was here for a brief period. Greene is in his third year and has shown great things at times. Inconsistent? Yes but as good on defense as salmons. Salmons is terrible right he is consistent at being bad this year.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I guess I'm just old and soft. All the ridicule towards our own players (not including Salmons, who I believe has earned just about anything he gets) is really depressing.

Just my two cents. I really don't expect anyone to change or anything. I guess it's just a sign of the times we live in.

/random comment

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I guess I'm just old and soft. All the ridicule towards our own players (not including Salmons, who I believe has earned just about anything he gets) is really depressing.

Just my two cents. I really don't expect anyone to change or anything. I guess it's just a sign of the times we live in.

/random comment
I agree with your sentiment. It's why I don't take part in this much anymore. Too old for this kind of thing, I guess.

IT?

I feel like he's Smarts bust bet off the bench....Which is part of why we suck

Edit: best bet. Fruedian slip.
Maybe... but he likes to drive it in and with JJ + Hayes clogging up the middle kind of takes away that option. I guess he can take a contested jumper.