[Game] Game Thread: Kings vs. Nuggets 1/25

Good question. The stupidity of what we did over the summer is shoing itself. No doubt (in my mind) that Westphal wanted a bunch of one on one guys as he had no offense to teach. Well, here we are. There is no other explanation for the trade to get Salmons. Or at least an explanation that comes to my mind.
I'm seeing exactly what I thought I'd see from Salmons and Outlaw. Just can't figure how Petrie thought it would go any differently. Simply horrible, especially considering how little we did otherwise.

I wonder how many blow outs in a row we can have before Geoff gets the boot. I mean after a couple of good efforts against some good teams, we have just gotten beaten down.

This team is absolute GARBAGE. These losers don't even try, it seems.

It's sad to see the Nuggets players laughing their a**es off at how pathetic the Kings are after every made play. You'd think these Kings girls would at least show some anger when laughed at and play harder, yet I'd rather have our cheerleaders put on the game jerseys and they would definitely play with more anger and wouldn't let the Nugs laugh in their face.

Our team has no respect for itself.

What a joke. A bunch of ladies we have on the team.

Players who take pride in what they do would at least foul the opposition extremely hard and not allow any easy baskets, but this collection of wussies is NOTHING short of embarassment

I wonder how many blow outs in a row we can have before Geoff gets the boot. I mean after a couple of good efforts against some good teams, we have just gotten beaten down.
He only deserves the boot if he doesn't realize something is wrong. He needs to make a trade, preferably a big one where we get the better player in return. If he doesn't i really can't defend him anymore.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Pretty sure we could get a braintrust of Kevin Pritchard and Jerry West at his best and still find a way to get worse. Never should have built Arco on top of that Indian Burial Ground.

Embarrassing again. I've never seen an NBA team get blown out so many times during such a short space of time. Everything is going wrong, which seems to happen in about 75% of our games.

No point staying up for this one. It's a sad day when you're not even surprised your team is down 20 at half-time!

BTW, I've noticed other teams laughing and joking regularly during actual games against us. That's pretty humiliating. If it happened in a game I was playing in, I'd be mad as hell, but as has been pointed out, the effort just isn't there from most of our guys. They really don't seem to care. Demarcus, JT and Isaiah are the only ones who work, and Tyreke is hit and miss.

On the bright side, finally got around to putting some people on my ignore list.

Last edited:
Kings are bad and dumb and play like worthless D-league scrubs. Denver is good and smart and plays same every night home or away. Keith Smart should rip them big time in locker room because they sure as hell deserve it.

He only deserves the boot if he doesn't realize something is wrong. He needs to make a trade, preferably a big one where we get the better player in return. If he doesn't i really can't defend him anymore.
I'd actually say the roster he's assembled could be considered by some to be a fireable offense, given the cap space and intended public goals.

It's pathetic how the Kings turned from being the best in the league to being the JOKE of the league.. And this will continue until the chubby brothers stop spending all their money on donuts and try to invest into the team.

Greedy little sh*ts

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BREAKING NEWS PLAYER UPDATES:

1. Mikki Moore is currently listed on the roster for the Memphis Grizzlies.

2. Greg Ostertag is reportedly interested in returning to the NBA and says he's in great condition.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
It's pathetic how the Kings turned from being the best in the league to being the JOKE of the league.. And this will continue until the chubby brothers stop spending all their money on donuts and try to invest into the team.

Greedy little sh*ts
They have no money to spend. Whatever assets they didn't sell off or liquidate were either lost to Madoff or squandered during the boom days of the Palms