[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 1/3 @5pm

I never said give greene 30 mins a game.... a good 10-15 would be nice though. At least when we see Salmons and Outlaw getting BURNED by sf's every night. The only one whose shown any capable defense at that position is Greene. To Salmons credit he is keeping the crazy iso shots to the first few minutes of the first quarter, then he disappears.

I never said give greene 30 mins a game.... a good 10-15 would be nice though. At least when we see Salmons and Outlaw getting BURNED by sf's every night. The only one whose shown any capable defense at that position is Greene. To Salmons credit he is keeping the crazy iso shots to the first few minutes of the first quarter, then he disappears.
Oh I completely agree with you... Didn't mean to make it sound like I was disagreeing with anything you said

New theory: the abysmal freethrow shooting is actually a scheme to get the refs to give them more calls, as it seems that sending them to the line is actually counter productive.

I really wish they would do away with the continuation calls. Getting fouled, taking two steps then hitting a layup shouldn't be points in my opinion. It's like you get 3 seconds after fouled to throw up a shot.