[Game] Kings/Lakers game thread

Kobe acted like a spoiled punk after the game in a post game interview.

Pretty much dismissing the animosity between the teams/fans and pretty much said 'tough ****' (Im'm not giving the team any credit).

I'm not a troll, though. I believe in Jimmer and that's how I feel.
yeah it's fine you feel that way just stop pushing it upon other people. that's what irritates them. I really like jimmer, he can be a really good player, but right now Tyreke is playing well. At least let jimmer get some experience before stating he's the best player on the team.

Kobe acted like a spoiled punk after the game in a post game interview.

Pretty much dismissing the animosity between the teams/fans and pretty much said 'tough ****' (Im'm not giving the team any credit).
That makes it even better. Means these are still rivalry games to him, which in turn, lends credibility to our win.

Fox40 news segment. They had a timid, sweet voice lady trying to interview him and he was just rudely shrugging her off. I guess she wasn't his type.
yeah he only likes freaky groupies and girls who are feisty and put up a fight...

sorry did I go too far with that statement? 0_0

ohh yeah love the above graphic. Boogie did well in the 2nd half but 1st half was nowhere to be seen. I love the result but we are such a jumpshooting team that there is some cause for concern if this is how we intend to play. Its early days but i really hope our offense is attacking the paint and moving off that. The huge plus side for me is our guard play which really leads our team. Could be up there with the best in the league in time

Love our new defensive intensity and ball movement. When the offense broke down our individual talent took over which worked this time round. Overall a good improvement.

Portland tomorrow will be a tough game. Must continue the momentum and set the tone early that were here to go as far as we can. L.A will be our main issue, considering hes more of a shooting big i feel Landrys effectiveness may be mitigated somewhat and we'll throw different players at him in a bid to slow him down. Camby will provide problems to boogie but as long as he battles in there which he will we stand a chance. Crawford will gun and Crash will give us issues but i feel we have a good chance here with the momentum we've got.

Last edited: