[Game] HERE WE STAY Game Thread 2/28/11

I hope the chants come across better on screen in the second half. I know it probably sounds and is a crazy atmosphere at the arena, I want to feel that through my tv screen! C'mon Arco!

i thought the mythical 2 needed ball handling, defense, and 3s
And? Taylor shot 40% from 3 in Houston and is shooting 36-37% right now in Sac and he has improved greatly since his first season, meaning there is likely more improvement to come. He also has shown his ballhandling lately along with a pretty nice passing ability. His defense isn't amazing right now (it is better than Beno/Thornton), but he does have the tools necessary to be a good defender with his athleticism.

Last edited:
@markkreidler

Am told Maloofs and Mayor KJ spoke at halftime, however briefly. OTOH, Joe's interview with News 10's B. May ended baaaadly......

cant be good.

Last edited:
And? Taylor shot 40% from 3 in Houston and is shooting 36-37% right now in Sac and he has improved greatly since his first season, meaning there is likely more improvement to come. He also has shown his ballhandling lately along with a pretty nice passing ability. His defense isn't amazing right now (it is better than Beno/Thornton), but he does have the tools necessary to be a good defender with his athleticism.
you do know that 40% you are referring to is based off of 8 games right? off of like 5 shots so i'd like a larger sample size to base that percentage off. and comparing his defense to beno? dont get me wrong im not ruling him out. im just saying it's too early to tell. personally i like what i've seen so far in taylor. i like his athleticism, passing and scoring ability and if he can continue this play for long stretches, i think he can help us out. but you brought up the fact of this mythical 2 everyone wants and the fact it's "mythical" means that it's almost impossible to find this 2 guard to play with tyreke. we cant just anoint a player that has just started a few games.