Kings @ Raptors Game Thread

WTF moment of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

Lafayette

Just turned the game on, looking good so far except for the D but Martin is playing well, JT is doing pretty good.

The half time feature shows the problem with Martin. He thinks he's the quarterback "now".

Memo to Kevin. ... You're not the man, you're never going to be the man. You're a side kick, you will ALWAYS be a sidekick. You don't have what it takes to be the leader.

I know it's a stretch, but they we were perceive ourselves bleeds into all parts of our lives. He thinks he's the QB, which IS the guy that is your leader.

I truly believe that they key to our young prospects taking the next step is to have a guy like Bosh on the court. JT and Spencer wouldn't have to try so hard, the floor would be spread out for our shooters and Reke would rack up the assists. Make it happen Petrie!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I truly believe that they key to our young prospects taking the next step is to have a guy like Bosh on the court. JT and Spencer wouldn't have to try so hard, the floor would be spread out for our shooters and Reke would rack up the assists. Make it happen Petrie!
'Fraid that's not how it works -- the wave the magic wand stuff. ;)

L

Lafayette

The half time feature shows the problem with Martin. He thinks he's the quarterback "now".
I could see how he thinks that because he's been the teams star over the last 3 years and he started off the season avg 30pts/gm and playing well and comes back to the Trade Rumors and boo's but still feels that he needs to be that same guy that was leading the team before he got hurt. Kevin's got it in him to help this team get some wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to Patrick O bryant? On my NBA Live 07 game he was drafted real high...so I'm guessing they expected him to go quite early?