Kings Vs. Suns Game Thread, 2/5, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but but why not? he would make soooo much more money if he had that mentality. I mean, i guess my point is, it is so much much easier to change and improve your mentality then it is to make yourself somehow more physically gifted. If you have all that talent, make the most out of it

kobe has an unmatched desire to be the greatest player of all time. lebron isnt even that focused on being the best, kobe; for all of his faults wants it more than greene ever could.

but i totally understand where you are coming from, i just dont see greene as a player who will spend the entire summer trying to add new moves to his game the way kobe does every year. greene will become a better overall player than he is now with time but he wont take it that far.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
kobe has an unmatched desire to be the greatest player of all time. lebron isnt even that focused on being the best, kobe; for all of his faults wants it more than greene ever could.

but i totally understand where you are coming from, i just dont see greene as a player who will spend the entire summer trying to add new moves to his game the way kobe does every year. greene will become a better overall player than he is now with time but he wont take it that far.
Really? Funny how you can tell the future and how Donte's career will pan out.

A

AriesMar27

you guys swear like it makes a difference if martin is on the court or not, the suns dont play much defense.... as long as we are making shots we have a chance to get back into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.