First home game 11/2 - sellout? Who's going? (merged)

So Kings fans - who else is gonna be there!?

The more fans we can get into the building the better. This team needs all the support they can get! Let's fill that building up and get it rockin' with some good ol' fashioned Arco thunder!!

I'll be going with a group of 5. Happy hour after work and then straight to the game! Makes for some rowdy fans! (PG-13 of course - family place after all :D )

Who else is gonna go support our Kings on opening night?!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I have 2 tickets.

There will be a lot of Monarchs fans in attendance to show their support of the Kings.

Nice! I'm glad so many people are ALREADY planning on going to the game. Here's what we do to pack the house - invite all the Kings fans you know!!

Tickets start at just 10 bucks and there are plenty of other economical options. And why not come out and show some support?? After a year like last year both the team and the fans need to start things out with a bang.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Nice! I'm glad so many people are ALREADY planning on going to the game. Here's what we do to pack the house - invite all the Kings fans you know!!

Tickets start at just 10 bucks and there are plenty of other economical options. And why not come out and show some support?? After a year like last year both the team and the fans need to start things out with a bang.
FYI - no $10 tickets were left weeks ago when I got my tickets - I had to move up to the $25 seats. There may be some available the day of the game, but none are available for pre-purchase unless there may be a few singles here and there.

FYI - no $10 tickets were left weeks ago when I got my tickets - I had to move up to the $25 seats. There may be some available the day of the game, but none are available for pre-purchase unless there may be a few singles here and there.
I bought 5 $10 tickets all together on Monday so I don't know what to tell ya :confused:

Last edited:

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I bought 5 $10 tickets all together on Monday so I don't know what to tell ya :confused:
Did you use Ticketmaster or go to the box office? I went to the box office and they said the $10 seats were gone. Maybe they were blocked out for future sales or something????

Did you use Ticketmaster or go to the box office? I went to the box office and they said the $10 seats were gone. Maybe they were blocked out for future sales or something????

I just went to Kings.com and bought them online all at once. In fact at first I got 7 seats in a row, but then 2 ppl backed out so I restarted the whole process and got the 5 I have now.

It possible they wanted to save some $10 seats for closer to the game I guess. :confused:

I just hope a ton of Kings fans come to the game! Let's get that place rockin! Invite your friends!

I just hope a ton of Kings fans come to the game! Let's get that place rockin! Invite your friends!
I'm trying to get people to go also. I have a bet with my wife that the Kings will actually be able to sell out the home opener. If they sell out, she has to change our son's diapers for two weeks, otherwise I'm on diaper duty (doodie?) for two weeks. Let sell the place out!

I'm trying to get people to go also. I have a bet with my wife that the Kings will actually be able to sell out the home opener. If they sell out, she has to change our son's diapers for two weeks, otherwise I'm on diaper duty (doodie?) for two weeks. Let sell the place out!
Now that's some motivation! :D

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
If they don't sell out may I suggest no diaper and just let him run/crawl free around the backyard for two weeks? ;)

From Kings.com at

http://www.nba.com/kings/news/sellout_2009_campaign_off_fast_start.html

SACRAMENTO, CA, October 22, 2009 ---- The prestigious Committee led by Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson to sellout the Sacramento Kings first two home games is off to a fast start, as less than 3,000 tickets remain for the team’s home opener against Memphis on Nov. 2.

"The response from the community has been outstanding so far,” said former Kings great and Sellout Committee member Bobby Jackson. “It’s clear we will have unbelievable crowds at the first two home games, and tickets are going fast. We are anticipating a sellout in the very near future.”
:D

Id love to go, but you know being across the country I cant. However, I may have to travel to Sacramento later in the year, so if that happens, Ill definatly be at a game.

But for all those who are going, make some noise for me, Ill be watching on the couch

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Id love to go, but you know being across the country I cant. However, I may have to travel to Sacramento later in the year, so if that happens, Ill definatly be at a game.

But for all those who are going, make some noise for me, Ill be watching on the couch

I promise I'll be thinking of all our fellow fans sitting around the country (and the world if televised internationally) when I am cheering. I guess I'll have to cheer extra loud to include everyone. :D

I am trying to go -- and to arrange (for this game and for later this season) people to carpool from the East Bay / San Francisco to games.

Are there any of you out there? (Or do you know anybody?).

I promise I'll be thinking of all our fellow fans sitting around the country (and the world if televised internationally) when I am cheering. I guess I'll have to cheer extra loud to include everyone. :D
Please be sure to make some noise for me too!
I'll be cheering for my beloved Kings from Brazil!!!