Hawks @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect scenario though. We play them close and keep our pride. The young players get minutes (some of them). And we hold our top lottery position.

Why didn't natt keep going to Martin to expose the damn Double? Great Effort by the whole team though.
Player Of the Game - Martin 32 pts 11 reb. and 4 assts. Would have had at least two more assist if his teammates could have finished their baskets.

Meanwhile in Oakland, Warriors in a barn burner with 7 mins to go leading by 3 over Lakers. Bryant injured hand and on bench with 18 - ESPN game. Kobe back so maybe not so fast for W's.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
This is the first game all year where I feel we are in an actual rebuild.

When Miller and The Fish were out there I felt out 'rebuild' was weighed down by their veteran mediocrity.

This, again, is FUN to watch.
And thats one of the few times I have said that this year.
Don't worry -- we'll reload on vets tommorow when they all fly in from Chicago/Portland.

Natt makes loser plays in the final minutes to ensure our draft position. The game was great and a good preview on having great minutes for the kids. Greene even got 7 mins. Yay!

Did anybody watch the Atlanta broadcast of the game? If you did, do you remember hearing Dominique Wilkins saying that Kevin was drafted by the Lakers, didn't get any playing time, went to the Kings and shot up to a 20-point player? My sister told me he said that, but I didn't catch it...

Other than that, I really loved finally being able to watch some Kings basketball last night. And I loved how they played.

Status
Not open for further replies.