Jazz @ Kings Game Thread - Dec. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not able to watch this game except on Gamecast, but based on the substitution pattterns, this looks eerily like a coach who knows he's going to get fired.

hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for reggie time here in sac....another win we should of had, but due to great coachin, we let thi one slipped away

Allow me.

But seriously folks, I can hear it now:

MEDIA: "Reggie, why did you put Douby in at the end of the game?"

REGGIE: "Well, Joe, Gavin and Geoff want me to play the kids..."

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I can see Reggie's mind through the computer screen. Reggie gets told to play the kids. He gets all pissy and says, "Sure. I'll play the kids." Starts Hawes, brings Martin off the bench, jerks around Thompson, plays Douby randomly in crunch time.

Just total petulance. He's just asking for the axe at this point.

I said it before... Douby looks like a deer caught in the headlights EVERY TIME the big pressure is on. Look at Deron Williams - the OPPOSITE!

I am so pi**ed at Reggie right now. What the heck is with putting Douby in and giving him a chance to clank to big basket???? (Oops, I mean clank one and airball the other.)

I am about to explode here, I am so angry with Theus. Get him out of here. :mad:

Reggie lost this one.

hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for reggie time here in sac....another win we should of had, but due to great coachin, we let thi one slipped away
For real. I love the way Beno brings the ball up the court, THEN calling a TO when the Kings could have had a 2 for 1, but instead inbound with 30 seconds left. Great clock management there.

It's really not even fair to Douby. Steve Kerr was practically the only guy who was able to be put in a game and just hit shots cold. Most other players have a hard time coming in off the bench in crunch time and being decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.