Spencer Hawes True Colors

:eek:

the traitor.....:D

I guess they were doing some sort of special photo shoot for the lottery picks at the Rookie Shoot. They were doing specialty shots, but Spencer, even if it is Wilt the Stilt, wearing Laker yellow is taboo in Kingsland. You've been warned.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I cannot imagine why Spenser Hawes in a copy of Wilt Chamberlain's Laker jersey would be something even Dime Mag would want. Of course, there's not very much in Dime that appeals to me anyway.

:rolleyes:

Thats what I was thinking :). Oden, maybe Jason Smith, but Spenser Hawes?

Also, is it Spencer or Spenser? I've seen it both ways, but I really have no idea.

1 question... Why? What is the point of putting him in Laker yellow?

I would much rather see the dude in a Kings jersey and I don't care if it's Wilt's or whoever's number. Laker Jersey on a King=BARF.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thats what I was thinking :). Oden, maybe Jason Smith, but Spenser Hawes?

Also, is it Spencer or Spenser? I've seen it both ways, but I really have no idea.
According to Kings.com, it's Spencer. I've seen it both ways, though, so I just rotate the spelling.

;)

1 question... Why? What is the point of putting him in Laker yellow?

I would much rather see the dude in a Kings jersey and I don't care if it's Wilt's or whoever's number. Laker Jersey on a King=BARF.
Laker jersey on a King= treason! What...is he TRYING to get booed already??:D

edit: just went to the Dime site, kinda funny that they call him Spencer 'You Rang' Hawes...he does look like Lurch a bit when you look at him.:D

Last edited:

piksi

Hall of Famer
I already don't like him and I never even saw him play.

Stuff like that isn't funny.

That is just an ugly uniform.

Only good thing in those colors is toilet paper

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Ummmm...couldn't he have just slipped it on over whatever he's wearing??

Yes, he slipped it on over the Kings uni. You can see the edge of gold, at his neck, that matches our gold uniforms (and the shorts he's wearing). Either way...Bleck!! :D

Why the hell is our new center wearing gold lingerie? :mad:

Thought we were done wiht those garbage unis?

that's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture.. :mad: :confused: :mad:

This is going to be the THIRD year we've had them... ugh. Somebody start a petition. Replace these fuglies with black or retro blue. =.=

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
that's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture.. :mad: :confused: :mad:

This is going to be the THIRD year we've had them... ugh. Somebody start a petition. Replace these fuglies with black or retro blue. =.=
I thought they were a 3-year deal....

Was I wrong?