Kings Summer League Info/Questions/Discussion (merged)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Brick it is just summer league. But in defense of that tired saying you also said the same thing when Kevin Martin was going of last year.

YI just scored first points

Yes, and I also said the same thing when Nikoloz Tskitisvili was the bleeping MVP one year. You just never know. Its an alternative reality. I agree with the poster above who got it right -- you just look for skillsets. You can't get caught up in Pops Mensah Bonsu pouring in points like he's Jordan or you lose all perspective.

haha wow people condemn players so easily based on one summer league game

I hope nobody in Portland was watching their summer game or they'd think Pritchard drafted the biggest bust in NBA history

Entity

Hall of Famer

I hope nobody in Portland was watching their summer game or they'd think Pritchard drafted the biggest bust in NBA history

it would be different if he even showed 1 good play. He can't even see the paint much less get to it. and his stroke is to slow to get it off cleanly with hands all in his face.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, it's better than condemning them before you've ever seen them play, isn't it?

It's summer league. People are gonna be excited for a couple of reasons:

1. We finally have people who aren't ancient and decrepit in the frontcourt.

2. We're seeing Kings players on the court, even if it isn't Arco.

3. Did I mention it's summer league?

;)

Yes, and I also said the same thing when Nikoloz Tskitisvili was the bleeping MVP one year. You just never know. Its an alternative reality. I agree with the poster above who got it right -- you just look for skillsets. You can't get caught up in Pops Mensah Bonsu pouring in points like he's Jordan or you lose all perspective.
That's why I am getting excited, the guys are doing what they do. Justin is blocking/rebounding/pick and roll and Spencer is pouring it in in every way imaginable. :D

Entity

Hall of Famer
63-41 kings end of 3rd
Yi is like ZhiZhi he will be an outside scorer he has nothing in the post. AS for skillsets YI isn't showing much for real. Justiin is scoring the same was he did last year. quick dishes and dunks. He hasn't posted much and when he does nobody can pass it in to him or Hawes.