OFFICIAL 2007 Draft selection/discussion thread

That Seattle Boston trade could be just the bit of luck the Kings need. If Jeff Green is the player that the Sonics want then that almost guarantees either Yi or B.Wright dropping to the Kings!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
And supposedly Seatle is going to take Jeff Green with the #5??? WTH? You take Durant #2, then trade for anotoher pick, who comes attached to Wally Sczerbiak, and you draft another SF?

Talk about both sides managing to make the least out of the situation.

That Seattle Boston trade could be just the bit of luck the Kings need. If Jeff Green is the player that the Sonics want then that almost guarantees either Yi or B.Wright dropping to the Kings!
Brewer and Hawes need to go- if they do- then we are virtually assured of Wringht or Yi...

horrible trade for Boston, good for us. I doubt Ray will do much to help them, they may be able to squeak into the playoffs, but hey whatever floats their boat because it could help the kings out.

Atlanta... 5th forward picked in the last 4 years... I just caught a gimpse of Noah in that hideous hideous suit... Please don't let him reach us... I just would die if we drafted Noah...

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
ATL takes another foward WTF

Well had to go with Horford. He's the forward who can actually play. Picking any other position was jsut going to be a reach.

Major problem BTW, preshow said that Milwaulkee is determined to take Yi at #6 if he is there, even though he doesn;t want ot go to Milwaulkee. Cheeky of them. But wiht Ainge already dealing the #5, Atlnata having already picked, means only way we could get Yi was by trading up to the #4 from Memphis in the next couple of minutes.

I agree with you through 5. It will be interesting to see if the Bucks go for Yi knowing he doesn't want to go there (ala Steve Francis and the Griz)
Supposedly the rumor is they plan on taking him if he is still on board no matter if he wants to play there or not. Should be very interesting to see how that situation plays out if they do indeed take him. They may also trade the pick to a team that wants B.Wright or Yi.