Kings @ Clippers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Cant fault the guys for playing hard, but muss could have put in potato head, or something for crying out load.
And that's the crux of the argument right there: why are two guys in the top six of the rotation playing thirty-plus minutes? I don't begrudge Garcia for playing well, I begrudge Musselman for not sitting Artest and Salmons like he did the rest of the top-rotation guys.

Cant fault the guys for playing hard, but muss could have put in potato head, or something for crying out load.
Yep, he should have kept Ron out. Unfortunately he can't keep Ron out, because he has no control.

Well, I'm really disappointed. That just about killed the only thing I had left to root for this season. :(

Altho, I can't fault the young guys for playing well. At least we've seen some youth that look like they can be solid players in the league. We really need that superstar, tho.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
[18:09] <Elise10> a woss it is
[18:10] <sixth> They seem to be dumb enough to think that this is what the fans want.
[18:12] <Citrus> We needed a win tonight like we need a big gold 6 outside of ARCO...
[18:12] <sixth> lol
[18:12] <sixth> You should post that on the board.
So mote it be.

OK guys, I'm working on a theory about how that ever since Ron Artest got traded here everything has gone wrong. I hate to pick on the guy, but I think last year was our year to kill off our wounded team to finally start over then Ron comes in and gets us a worthless 8th seed while it gives the Maloofs just enough false hope to continue the patchwork and keep this mediocre dying animal alive. Now he's killing our shot at a high pick this draft too. Why couldn't we just blow up the clown at the deadline?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It doesn't do any good to get angry. We're Kings fans. We should be used to disappointment by now.

I hope when new Arco is built they make sure and include an Indian shaman to bless the site. I think it's the only real solution to our basic core problem. The Kings are cursed...

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.