Suns @ Kings Game Thread - March 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the most important thing to do is to be positive because this was a GREAT win for the Kings and an excellent performance from Bibby...but I'm worried about KMart. Hopefully he gets better soon.

Interesting how hype tends to jinx somebody. The guy gets an article about being the hero from Zainesville and all the talk of most improved player from NBA experts, etc. And then when he gets a chance to show off in front of a national audience he gets 1 of 2 at the line and is knocked out of the game! What luck! Hope he's better soon! Maybe it'll help him find his range...he's been off recently!

we certainly didn't need it and every woss will end up hurting us but it was still great game to watch
Ditto...we still suck, nonetheless...and the REAL Bibby will probably show up next game when the 'bright lights' aren't around. We'll still lose more than we'll win in our remaining games...we still have Muss, and K9 will probably play more coming up...still plenty of wosses to come.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Ditto...we still suck, nonetheless...and the REAL Bibby will probably show up next game when the 'bright lights' aren't around. We'll still lose more than we'll win in our remaining games...we still have Muss, and K9 will probably play more coming up...still plenty of wosses to come.

all we did today is let Blazers get our 8th lottery spot back

For all the pessimism, I have to say that ronnie p. and cisco played awesome tonight. You can't say a win like this is not good for the team...any big game experience like that is good for those guys. And another thing; how many good players are actually gonna be in the next draft? I don't think there are a lot guys that can help the kings immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.